Tom Brady | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Does everyone notice that when he gets pressure on him, he's an avg. QB just like every other QB, the key to Tom B. is that OL, with that kind of time, I could play QB for the pats.. :D

MDFINFAN said:
Does everyone notice that when he gets pressure on him, he's an avg. QB just like every other QB, the key to Tom B. is that OL, with that kind of time, I could play QB for the pats.. :D

I've thought that for awhile. Example: Watch any game he plays when JT is coming at him.

MDFINFAN said:

ha....I hate the Pats as much as the next guy, but Tom Brady is awesome.

If you get pressure on ANY Q.B. they look average.

I hate the Pats like Grim Death...

That being said when I see people come here and talk about him like he is "overrated" or "average" or "a product of the system" I have to laugh.

He has 3 rings, has never lost in the playoffs and always wins big games when the pressure is the highest.

I think the guy is the best player in game regardless of position.

unifiedtheory said:

That being said when I see people come here and talk about him like he is "overrated" or "average" or "a product of the system" I have to laugh.

He has 3 rings, has never lost in the playoffs and always wins big games when the pressure is the highest.

Sadly I have to agree with that.

I live in Boston so I catch about every Patriots game and I have no problem admitting that Tom Brady is hands down teh best quarterback in the league. He is my generations Joe Montana.

Eventually we keep looking to try and find a weakness in the guy and I think we're going to have to just come to grips with the fact that he doesn't have many weaknesses. He's beaten us plenty of times with defenders right in his grill, and a lot of the times it's deep too.

ckparrothead said:
He's beaten us plenty of times with defenders right in his grill, and a lot of the times it's deep too.

Yeah I was wrong I forgot about the one specific game I think you're talking about.:cry:

MDFINFAN said:

I've been saying that for the last 2 yrs. He's no Marino, although here in Orlando Dan Sileo (former UM D-lineman and radio talk show host) constantly harps about how he'd take Brady over Marino in a big game.

He's hardly pressured and his WR's are wiiiide open. Credit the coaching staff. He's a product of their system. Tonight Collins has actually made the tougher throws.

CirclingWagons said:
Tom Brady is incredible...he's Joe Cool reincarnated(even though Joe's still alive).

You'd be joe cool too if you had that much time..The one thing I like about Tom is his accuracy other than that, it's like more time than ever to throw.

I was not impressed with the Pats.....The Raiders got 15 penalties and if Collins would have continued throwing it to Moss it would have been a different game.
Dillon looked slow.

unifiedtheory said:

Unified, what's wrong with you? Don't you know if you want to part of the cool kids club you have to bash the Patriots and Brady. :lol:

Nobody's hates the patsies like me my wife's sister is a obnoxious fan that brings pomp pomps to the house on gameday when new england plays. However, Brady is money. His passes are very accurate, catchable balls. Tight spirals thrown where usually only his guy can catch the ball. Without him the patsies are a very average team. Hince their record before he showed up. I like Brady also because he gives me hope that someday we will find a decent qb. I mean when we f##kin draft one that is.

Brady is great, everybody knows that.

The thing I can't stand the most about him is how much all the commentators talk about him.

It's the Tom Brady Football League when John Madden or ******* Joe Theismann are in the booth.

Back
Top Bottom