Tom Brady | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady

Wagon Circler said:
Brady is great, everybody knows that.

The thing I can't stand the most about him is how much all the commentators talk about him.

It's the Tom Brady Football League when John Madden or ******* Joe Theismann are in the booth.

If I didn't know better I would say that John Madden is engaged to Tom Brady. Also the fifty million Tom Brady and the Patriots commercials they played was sickening! There's 31 other teams too, granted they didn't win the last 3 out of 4 superbowls but enough is enough! Cool it down please!

Dirtywater said:
Unified, what's wrong with you? Don't you know if you want to part of the cool kids club you have to bash the Patriots and Brady. :lol:

Dude...there is NOTHING I desire more then the ability to club the Pats over the head. They've been my most despised sports franchise since the '85 AFC title game...

That being said I can't say anything bad (and still be objective) about a team that has won 3 of 4 Super Bowls in an era where parity runs wild.

I'll never say a bad thing about Tom Brady. As much as I dislike him and as SICK TO DEATH of hearing his name as I am the guy has to get his due. I've been saying for 2 years that he is the best player in the league regardless of position.

The "cool kids" can keep bashing the Pats until they are blue in the face...it only shows their lack of football knowledge.

All they do is win....and it make me sick.:fire::tongue:

MDFINFAN said:
Does everyone notice that when he gets pressure on him, he's an avg. QB just like every other QB, the key to Tom B. is that OL, with that kind of time, I could play QB for the pats.. :D
haha! I hate the Pats as much as any finfan but you are looking at the wrong thing. The guys has won 3 sb's and has played great in those 3. Pressure is not Brady's problem.

The man never makes a mistake you can count his bad decisions per game on 1 finger MAYBE...He is very accurate great in the pocket and unflapable I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the main thing that makes Brady as good as he is, is the team around him, they are all on the same page and work as a great team...

Roman529 said:
I was not impressed with the Pats.....The Raiders got 15 penalties and if Collins would have continued throwing it to Moss it would have been a different game. Dillon looked slow.

If..If..If.. There are no if's in football. You either win or you lose. Raiders lost. Their defense is not that good. No the Pats did not play all that well. It is the 1st game of the year, what do you expect?

Brady is the perfect guy for NE. He doesnt build all the stats but he also leads that team without making mistakes. They are so business like knocking off team after team the same way every week. They dont blow people out but they just wear you out and then knock you out. Brady works that offense perfectly!!

zeke0123 said:
The man never makes a mistake you can count his bad decisions per game on 1 finger MAYBE...He is very accurate great in the pocket and unflapable I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

agree 100%. Brady, unfortunately, just wins and wins and wins, etc.

Back
Top Bottom