Tons of mistakes but we still win!!! GO FINS!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tons of mistakes but we still win!!! GO FINS!!

dolphinator86

You are TERMINATED!!
Reaction score
We had 5 fumbles 2 were lost, a missed FG and Henne's INT now i know INT's will happen so i will leave that out. But 5 fumbles and the missed short FG and we still win.

This team finds ways to win, today we needed good D and we got it.... it was alot like games last year.

I would like to see a complete game from both sides but hey its coming each week we find just alil thing we need to work on this week isnt so small being ball security but i will say that the O got in a good rhythm and i liked the way it looked most of the game 2 fumbles recovered in Jax territory didnt help you add the missed fg and just say 2 other FG's and its a 23-10 win not so stressful.

I am happy with this win a road win against a good team who ran all over people and was winning physical battles and we go out and beat them on the road GOOD WIN.

I think conventional O is gonna win us games and i think our D is coming around as people like Anderson, Torbor and WAAAAAAAKE are really contributing with big plays.

I know TS will pat them on the back today but whoop some *** in practice this week to get them ready. I am happy with this win and with the number of miscues this O made and to win against a good team just says something about the metal and will of this team they seem to refuse to lose they are the cardiac kids but every time we need a play someone steps up.

WAY TO GO FINS time to go into another house and whoop some ***. Bring on the Titans.

The team is good enough to win this kind of game now. The "old" Dolphins would have lost this game, without a doubt.

Ugly win, but I will take it. It is behind us now, now let's go beat the titans!

I dont believe in ugly wins.....not in the NFL way to many freak athletes and good players to have any kind of ugly win.

This was hard fought and ballzy win. The D needed to step up and they answered big time and the conventional will start to turn heads over this last 3 weeks i see 2 300+ games for Henne this is gonna be fun.

Back
Top Bottom