Tony Bua | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Bua

MarSly

Active Roster
Reaction score
He is my choice for the guy to watch this year in camp.How about the rest of you.Who's your choice.

Tony Bua's potential talent intrigues me but I'd really like to see Corey Jenkins step it up and give Greenwood a challenge for playing time. I know Greenwood seems to be the incumbant (i.e. the Fiedler of our Defense...no...that's too insulting to Morlon...) but Jenkins seems to have that special undefined playmaking ability. Maybe it's just me and my wishful thinking but I think he's going to be something special.

AggieFin21 said:
Tony Bua's potential talent intrigues me but I'd really like to see Corey Jenkins step it up and give Greenwood a challenge for playing time. I know Greenwood seems to be the incumbant (i.e. the Fiedler of our Defense...no...that's too insulting to Morlon...) but Jenkins seems to have that special undefined playmaking ability. Maybe it's just me and my wishful thinking but I think he's going to be something special.
Jenkins does look to be a playmaker and I too would like to see him play more. As far as Bua, when I watched him play in college, he was all over the field and was one player you hated when your team played against him.

was he actually a linebacker or was he a strong safety?

i wanna see what this kid can do some people say he could be the next john lynch

He is a keeper. He will make the team and be a force for a long time. He is just a playmaker, like Zach Thomas. When you throw in Poole and Pope you got major steals in the late rounds. I like Carey as well but they should have traded out of the first round and taken G Alabama's Smiley in the second. I have heard he will start for the Niners already after an impressive Mini-CAMP.

I wanna see W. Poole & V. Carey. Carey has a lot to prove fast!

1) Yeremiah Bell - Hope he pushes Freeman for the starting FS spot.

2) Rex Hadnot - Spielman was so high on him that he traded up in the draft. With a gaping hole at RG, I see the best player winning the job (Whitley, Jerman, Pape, St Clair or Hadnot). KING REX is my darkhorse. Hes plays with such leverage and power that he set the conference record for pancake blocks in a season - Thats all I need to know to root for him.

Surferosa said:

2) Rex Hadnot - Spielman was so high on him that he traded up in the draft. With a gaping hole at RG, I see the best player winning the job (Whitley, Jerman, Pape, St Clair or Hadnot). KING REX is my darkhorse. Hes plays with such leverage and power that he set the conference record for pancake blocks in a season - Thats all I need to know to root for him.
Back on the Herald.com forum right after the Phins drafted Rex Hadnot I posted that if this guy became a beast we could call him T-Rex. :D

I don't think Hadnot has a chance at all unless someone goes down with an injury, right now IMO he would not even be a backup on this squad. You gotta give him at least the learning curve we're giving Whitley (2-3 yrs), I mean there is a reason he was drafted in the 6th round, only a handful of rookie lineman are going to play their first year. I see him as a practice squad player.

Back
Top Bottom