Too bad the trade deadline passed, I sure know a team that would trade a 2nd for CP10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Too bad the trade deadline passed, I sure know a team that would trade a 2nd for CP10

tcolli17

Rookie
Reaction score
With Romo out for 8-10 weeks, Dallas's season just ended. They would of gave us a second round pick for Pennington in a heartbeat if they could. Too bad the NFL has a lot of stupid rules.

With Romo out for 8-10 weeks, Dallas's season just ended. They would of gave us a second round pick for Pennington in a heartbeat if they could. Too bad the NFL has a lot of stupid rules.

His fiedler floaters wouldn't be able to hit Dez, Miles or Williams > 15 yards....

Pfff. With Pennington Dallas might actually stand a chance. They are so trashy all around as far as leadership goes. Maybe Pennington could bring something that clearly no one else can in Dallas.

dallas season ended when they lost last week and went to 1-4. now its officially over.

also, why only ask for a 2nd when roy williams fetched a first, third, and sixth? remember, this is jerry jones running the team, not someone with a football brain. why not take advantage.

At 1-5 there's no chance the Cowboys bring somebody in. They're not making the playoffs so they might as well tank the season and get a high draft pick.

I'm sure that Jerry Jones recognizes the problem goes far beyond the QB. That coaching staff is absolutely terrible. I don't think I've never seen such a talented team struggle so bad.

Has Kitna ever played with that much talent on offense? He's had some success in this league, I'd bet with proper coaching he could be successful in that O.

A 2nd????? Please put down the crack pipe!!

At 1-5 there's no chance the Cowboys bring somebody in. They're not making the playoffs so they might as well tank the season and get a high draft pick.

Yeah last night my thinking was. "Too bad the Cowgirls aren't in the mix and this happened a couple of weeks ago, could have got a little bit higher value for CP". Ahh well!

Pfff. With Pennington Dallas might actually stand a chance. They are so trashy all around as far as leadership goes. Maybe Pennington could bring something that clearly no one else can in Dallas.

Zach tried and failed.

But, seriously, the Cards are looking for a QB. Maybe between, Derek Anderson, former BYU player Max Hall, & Penny, they could get one complete QB?

Back
Top Bottom