Trade Fiedler for Antonio Bryant | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Fiedler for Antonio Bryant

nyfinzfan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Works for both teams. Cowboys could use a younger more mobile guy than Vinny and we could use Bryant now. Thoughts>? :tongue:

nyfinzfan said:
Works for both teams. Cowboys could use a younger more mobile guy than Vinny and we could use Bryant now. Thoughts>? :tongue:
I thought about this and it could be something that happens. Bryant wants to prove himself and be a starter. JF would provide Dallas was a experienced QB that can play until they are ready to give Henson a go. I do not believe Dallas will start the season with a 40 year old Vinny starting for them.

It actually makes sense! Good for both teams. With Sage Miami has a capable #2 and they could always go out and find someone who is cut to be the #3.

i brought up feely last year during the season so if this did go down id again be nostrafindamus.seriously though bryant has skills and parcells likes fiedler. i agree they cant possiblygo with vinny. fiedler would patch them until henson is ready. it would also get jay out of here where he wont be happy if aj starts.

after i did it id sign theyre old qb...not tooty carter.. chad hutchinson to hold the clipboard as #3

man quit playing with my emotions like that. if we traded jay for bryant that would be f u ck ing sweet

If this trade would ever happen, I would literally be so happy I would adopt a circus midget. I don't want to be negative, but usually trades like this that make me lick my lips often don't happen. :(

trade fiedler for a ricky williams jersey....oh wait :-/

if we traded fielder to dallas....that would mean he would've been the starting QB for my 2 fav teams (Dallas is my NFC team, lol). I'm not entirely sure that would be a good thing......lol

im sure wanny would rather trade his daughter than jay but rick holds the keys to the car now if im him id try it. by the way tox can that child in your sig play halfback? looks like he has the goalline plunge down

nyfinzfan said:
im sure wanny would rather trade his daughter than jay but rick holds the keys to the car now if im him id try it. by the way tox can that child in your sig play halfback? looks like he has the goalline plunge down

:lol:
I got him practicing....
he wont be eligible this year or next though thanks to the Clarrett hearings :mad:

Back
Top Bottom