Trade Fiedler for Antonio Bryant | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Fiedler for Antonio Bryant

fint0xicated said:
:lol:
I got him practicing....
he wont be eligible this year or next though thanks to the Clarrett hearings :mad:

Hey at least he has promise....Keep him away from Ricky's plant though.

at least you can be one of those dads who meddles with his sons future ..... youre quote at the 2025 draft.."my son only wants to play for the dolphins any team drafting him can expect him to sit out the year and reenter the draft, any team would be foolish to take him,,he wants to be a dolphin"

igor79 said:
jay will be a hell of a back up... theres no way we lose him.
Your right, Jay would be a hell of a backup. But Bryant would be pretty good, certainly capable STARTER! Not to mention, Sage could very well b a good backup too.

the problem is jay will never accept a backup job here. he thinks its his team. anyone else catch his pouting way off to the side routine while griese was starting against indy. well I did and ill tell you what if he doesnt start hell be miserable sob and a cancer

We've got a guy who can be a good #3 quarterback on the roster in Clint Stoerner. The only problem with going into the season with Sage as the #2 is the inexperience of he and A.J. Feeley.

I believe I would take the chance though, because Antonio Bryant is a player I was hoping Miami would be able to draft two years ago.

Bonedoc7777 said:
wanny is up jays butt, he would never trade him

Wanny does not have a choice in trades anymore. All he can do it ask Rick not too.

But I don't think Miami could get a box of rocks for Jay. Not because I think he stinks, but because teams know that they really need a Wr, or a stud horse Rb. They would want more.....

But if Fiedler did happen to get traded it probably would not happen until at least the third preseason game.

bryant would be a great fit for us.thats why theres no way we will get him.i dont think the cowboys would trade him.

If this ever happened..........I think it's safe to say I would be the happiest person on this board.

Wrongo Pigskin. Because there's no way you could be happier than me if this deal ever went down.

I think the Phins will call the Boys about Bryant, to see what they think of moving him. Parcells will be vying for it, Bryant is back at camp because Jerry Jones said so, not Bill.

The Phins will also contact the Skins I'm sure about Gardner...but I doubt they'll contact the Steelers about Plaxico (too expensive).

Back
Top Bottom