Trade for Greg Jennings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade for Greg Jennings

hooserdaddy

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm not saying it's going to happen but I wonder if Green Bay would listen to offers for Greg Jennings since it appears this may be his final year in GB, and I have a feeling they want to see James Jones and Cobb on the field more. With us being 3-3 and in the thick of things in our division I think it would make perfect since to attempt to get him during the bye week. All of a sudden our weak WR core has a legitimate #1 WR and doesn't look so bad. Thoughts?

If greg jennings is healthy and was traded to the dolphins, then no doubt Ryan Tannehill wins rookie of the year and Philben gets coach of the year.

I agree. They have James Jones, Jordy Nelson, Driver, Cobb, and Boykin to continue the rest of the season with. Not to mention Jermichael Finley. If they feel they are not going to deem him to be re-signed at the amount he is asking for.... it would make sense for them to "get something for him" ie 2nd round pick.

really? well lets see, packers wanted a 2nd round pick for james jones, what makes you think they will take anything less than 1st round pick for there probowl WR jennings if there demand for a 5th round pick jones was as low as a 2nd, thats how highly gbs values there weapons. get real, its not happening.

really? well lets see, packers wanted a 2nd round pick for james jones, what makes you think they will take anything less than 1st round pick for there probowl WR jennings if there demand for a 5th round pick jones was as low as a 2nd, thats how highly gbs values there weapons. get real, its not happening.
He will most likely be a FA and if he is they might as well get what they can for him.

He will most likely be a FA and if he is they might as well get what they can for him.
Exactly, they "know" if they are willing to give Jennings what he is not taking less than. They know if they are planning on "tagging" Jennings. If they already are leaning to "not" tagging or meeting Jennings demands, they will entertain a 2nd and a 6th for Jennings. If they don't trade him it is because they have decided they "are" tagging him or re-signing.

Back
Top Bottom