trade idea | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

trade idea

And its funny how everybody was suggesting trading Reggie all offseason, hes the same player he was last year.

I think Reggie deserves to be named team captain, and ireland should re-sign him now. If he continues to play like this, his price tag may go up...and also, he actually wants to be in Miami, and by taking care of the guys that want to be here, that's how you attract quality free agents.

wow are you stupid? Send the guy who just ran his ass off for 176 yards. For GB 3rd reciever lol. Fail. Reggie is showing why hes our starter and will have a beast season!

As bad as we need WRs to truly be a force, giving up Bush would take a lot out of our offense.
Unless Miller shows to be a consistent dynamite attack and really improves his game, Thigpen and/or Thomas gets in the mix, and Lane can take up carries on 3rd down, I would say nah.

you're way too obsessed with trading for a WR .. i'd rather settle for a great run game to open up the passing lanes .. then being average at every spot

can the MODS please get rid of the colored back ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can the MODS please get rid of the colored back ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what the question and suggestions thread is for. Also, if you click like or dislike the thread goes back to a normal color.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

i'd like to trade the op of this thead for a beer. even a flat beer with a cigerette in it.

And its funny how everybody was suggesting trading Reggie all offseason, hes the same player he was last year.

Yea he is the same beast he was the second half of year..... Stop with the BU****ing man lol. U thought he was BU****ing didnt u. Look at his total yards he has had since last year in a row. He is truly productive long as u give him the ball. And guess what he makes big plays.

This thread needs this guy to be fired from it hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom