Trade Rumor? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Rumor?

Pop Bear GIF by jjjjjohn

Under contract 2 more years doesn’t really have any bargaining chips for a new contract.
Hey, I live in Connecticut also amid Wallingford, what part of the state are you in. I've been a big dolphin fan since 1970

I just don’t see it. If they wanted to pay a DT over $20 million a year, they would have just signed Wilkins. Wilkins is better than Allen and Allen isn’t worth his present contract.

I think they will just go into the season with the defensive linemen they have now unless they can pick up a veteran defensive lineman at a lot less money in the next few months.
I sure hope we don’t give up 2025 draft picks

Listening to the post sounds like he's saying he's heard Miami and Washington has engaged in trade talks and then he just came up with some names that he thought it might involve. From the way it sounded, it could be anything or nothing. The Commanders may have called and asked about trading Channing Tindall. The Dolphins might have called asking about a guard. It could literally be anything and just a surface conversation.

$21 million a year salary.

That's all it is. Complaining about that is fine, but the player himself is a guy thats made the pro bowl a few times, is consistent, and is both an excellent pass rusher and run stopper. He eats blocks for breakfast. The only thing Wilkins has on him is a couple of years age wise.

I don't care one way or the other as we will be fine regardless. But if Grier can make it work for a fair deal I'm not against it as it'd be an upgrade to an already formidable defensive line.

I see the title of this thread & think, " TOLD YAH!" (talking to myself) "I knew we'd address the OL at some point."

Cut to- DT... WR...

Bro! Can someone at least post some fakes news of us caring about blocking?

Hey, I live in Connecticut also amid Wallingford, what part of the state are you in. I've been a big dolphin fan since 1970

Born and raised in Wallingford myself, I’m a cop there as well

trading for a WR makes zero sense for us.....it'll be hard to find enough snaps/targets as it is

I see the title of this thread & think, " TOLD YAH!" (talking to myself) "I knew we'd address the OL at some point."

Cut to- DT... WR...

Bro! Can someone at least post some fakes news of us caring about blocking?
It would not surprise me at all if Grier and McDaniel traded precious draft picks for more offensive weapons and did nothing more to improve the o-line, thinking (again) that it will be fine. :bobdole:

Back
Top Bottom