Trade up!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade up!!!

If the Fins had the picks to do so I'd love to and land Haloti Ngata, but it just isn't going to happen.

i would trade our third and next years second and fourth for a shot at huff but i don't think saban or the other coach would go for it.

If the market is so weak that Miami could move into the 7 hole or the 9 hole with no more than a 4th rounder, I totally agree that the team should trade up if Nick has a guy he wants in that area. I guess it's time for me to suggest that I'd totally do a trade with the Lions that meant:

- Miami moving to the 9 slot to take Justice or Huff
- Miami getting Rogers and Harrington

- Detroit moving to 16
- Detroit getting Ricky Williams

That trade looks insane from a glance, but it reflects these perceptions on my part:

1) Ricky is worth a 3rd
2) Rogers and Harrington together a worth a 4th
3) Moving up from 16 to 9 may only cost a 4th this year
4) A 3rd is worth two 4ths

The dolphins will not trade up, not only do we not have the picks . . there are plenty of safties in this draft who can be great, matter fact, I have said that Ko Simpson will be the best safety to come out of this draft 5 years down the line, and I will stick to that. Huff is the most ready safety in the draft, but I don't think he will be the best, definetly not worth trading future picks for . . . lol and you guys are definetly smoking if u think that the picks u all are suggesting will move us up. Man I would love to trade with the jets some how and get there 29 and 35 (maybe more if the value is right) for our pick and then we take Ko Simpson and BPA (Lawson? Cromartie?), that would be my dream. Then we can get a WR in the third round (Marshall or the dude from Oregon). That would be sweet.

Back
Top Bottom