Trade with washington? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade with washington?

Skinzfan44

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Up here in DC, when we heard about Ricky retiring, we thought you guys might be more likely to make a tradew ith us since we have some good backup RB's. They're not as good as Onterio Smith, but they wouldn't cost as much either. Ogunleye for Ladell Betts and a 2nd round pick would be something the Skins would offer. What do you all think of the chances of something like that?

No deals.
Ogun for a backup caliber running back would be a gype. Picking one up off the FA market and starting Minor is the best option IMO.

We also have no 2nd round pick. A 3rd round pick for a backup running back might be ok. I would only put ogun in the mix for a super star RB.

No thanks. There are enough other options out there that I'd much prefer to Betts.

With some of these trade proposals, I feel like I'm playing fantasy football. I bet you that guy really thinks that Betts and a 2nd for Ogunleye is a fair deal.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :lol: :lol:

You must be joking! BETTS!!!!

Skinzfan44 said:
Up here in DC, when we heard about Ricky retiring, we thought you guys might be more likely to make a tradew ith us since we have some good backup RB's. They're not as good as Onterio Smith, but they wouldn't cost as much either. Ogunleye for Ladell Betts and a 2nd round pick would be something the Skins would offer. What do you all think of the chances of something like that?

Are you well??????? Ogun for Betts? Put the crack pipe down dude. :shakeno: Nice try though.

Back
Top Bottom