Trade! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade!

goodfella11

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Travis Henry for a first rounder is it worth it. I think he is. There’s really no good quarterbacks in the draft this year accept maybe Leinhart and Orton. Come on we need our first rounder back. That’s if Ricky doesn’t come back.

I don't think so. I'm not a big fan of Travis Henry's but I will say that he is a huge upgrade over what we have right now!

NO!!! We need to fix the OL and give Henry a shot. So you want us to trade what will probably be a top 5 pick for Henry....NNNNNOOOOOO!!!!! We have already traded too many picks away, and in a few years it may come back to haunt us!!! We'll keep our picks thanks!!!

i think that if we could pull it off do it. there is no sure thing in the draft and travis henry is a for sure 1000 yard back

Don't forget: WE will probably have one of the top 3 or 4 picks in the upcoming draft. You don't get that very often ( unless you're the Bengals ) We should use it on a blue chip player or turn it into multiple lower picks.

If it was a typical year where we are drafting in the lower third a trade like that might be fine.

Henry is a good back but, he is not worth what is potentially a top 5 draft pick.

This organization needs to stop trading draft picks. In the salary cap era the route to sucess is cheap players. Cheap players come from draft picks...we need more of them, not less.

I think Henry has big upside...LEONARD Henry that is. I say if we do end up with a top 5 pick trade down and take Orlavsky or Leinart or Orton or whoever is one of the top QBs or if they don't come around by draft time the best player available and get extra picks. God knows we need 'em.

We are doing well every year concerning the cap...but we need to fix our O-line. Honestly out of all our lineman, I think Jeno James is the only one which is ABOVE average at this point. Everyone else is just blah right now.

unifiedtheory said:
Henry is a good back but, he is not worth what is potentially a top 5 draft pick.

This organization needs to stop trading draft picks. In the salary cap era the route to sucess is cheap players. Cheap players come from draft picks...we need more of them, not less.

True, but you never know what you’re going to get. Travis Henry is proven, still young, and as far as getting hurt he played with a cracked fibula, and bruised ribs almost the whole year, missed one game, but still managed 1,356 yards last season. He’s off to a slow start this season but he usually starts off slow and explodes after the third or forth week. And you forget also, we have the worst o-line in football.

unifiedtheory said:

like kijana carter, or akili smith, o, tim couch was a top 5 pick.cade mcown was a top pick. also....... have u noticed the top players we pick in evry years draft, not very good.

patswho? said:
like kijana carter, or akili smith, o, tim couch was a top 5 pick.cade mcown was a top pick. also....... have u noticed the top players we pick in evry years draft, not very good.
Thank you, what about André ware?

Back
Top Bottom