Trade! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade!

We're picking a QB this time. I hope it's Aaron Rodgers. This guy is that good...

Chris Weinke?

He was a 29 year old moderately physically talented QB that Carolina spent a fourth on.

I think it is funny how so many people think there wont be talent at QB in this draft. Just because there may not be too many household names (even though there are a few) that doesnt mean they arent good QBs. There could be as many as 6 QBs that have the potential to be a first round pick and maybe a franchise QB. Aaron Rogers will be a stud, he has all of the tools. Orton will be pretty good as well and should be ready to start sooner than later. Leinart doesnt have the strongest arm, but is still a nice prospect. Then you have Dan Orlovsky, David Green, and Brad Smith. If Feeley doesnt proove his worth this team MUST bring in a franchise QB. I still think Feeley deserves a chance first though.

dolfanrodney said:
I would rather draft a young stud in Cedric Benson then get someone like Henry.
Dunno, after today I'd like Adrian Peterson. Yea, he won't be in the draft for a few years, but he sure did look great.

I Would Rather Wait And Draft Cedrick Benson If We Don't Go With A Qb With Our First Pick.

we are on pace for a top five pick. under no cicumstances do you trade that for travis henry. matt leinhart, aaron rodgers, orlavsky will be available. the dolphins have a chance to draft their qb for the next decade . do not waste that pick on a running back who will never even be good enough to be a pro bowl selection

Back
Top Bottom