Training Camp ???s | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp ???s

Dolfan73

Finally Back Home
Reaction score
I'm going to training camp tomorrow for the first time. Will be at the 9 a.m. time. Can anyone give me any insight as to what all they're going to be doing there and if anyone else is going. Thanks

I never been to training camp but if you could post any observations you make it would be a great help. Thanks in advance. I hope the ozzy, dude, and finsflurry can make it. Those dudes have awesome info.

Dolfan73 said:
I'm going to training camp tomorrow for the first time. Will be at the 9 a.m. time. Can anyone give me any insight as to what all they're going to be doing there and if anyone else is going. Thanks
I haven't been to TC but I did go to a mini camp earlier this year. In the mini camp they just ran drills for a little while by position. Basically, all of the LBs did one drill, the DBs another etc. Then they all got together and ran 5 or 6 two minute drills. All of this amounted to about an hour and a half and then most players headed for the locker room and others stayed out and signed some autos or chated with people in the VIP section.

I am probably going on Sunday so I will be interested to see how you enjoy tommorrow.

Back
Top Bottom