Transition tag on Konrad? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Transition tag on Konrad?

MarinoFan

Ralph Wilson after this season
Reaction score
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT ROB KONRAD, THIS BOARD IS ABOUT THE DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody needs to put more money into getting rid of you. Man, I've been around for close to a year, and forever have I seen you go into almost every thread about the Dolphins and mention the DAMNED Bills in there. WHAT THE HELL? It's gets old and boring in my opinion. Sorry I rant, and it's not the coffee, it's this unusual weather in Miami that's really pissing me off today. But really Clump, offer some insight, but talk about the freaking Bills somewhere else. You said the thread was about FB's, but in fact it's specifically about Rob Konrad, and no chance he's going to the Bills. That's all.

Hmmmm, now no offense MarinoFan but the Bills are in our divison so personally I like hearing stuff about the Bills. Keepin up with the Jones' kind of thing (or in our case, ahead of the Jones', lol) Anyway, my point is it would be boring if all we talked about was the Dolphins, nothing wrong with talking about the AFC East and how it impacts us, etc.

Originally posted by MarinoFan
Somebody needs to put more money into getting rid of you. Man, I've been around for close to a year, and forever have I seen you go into almost every thread about the Dolphins and mention the DAMNED Bills in there. WHAT THE HELL? It's gets old and boring in my opinion. Sorry I rant, and it's not the coffee, it's this unusual weather in Miami that's really pissing me off today. But really Clump, offer some insight, but talk about the freaking Bills somewhere else. You said the thread was about FB's, but in fact it's specifically about Rob Konrad, and no chance he's going to the Bills. That's all.

http://64.62.162.137/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11826

You want insight..........there's your MF insight!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you do better?? I doubt it!

:monkey: MarinoFan

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, stick your link right up your ass. Trash is the B!tch you lay with every night. Trailer trash that is. I piss on you and your whole generation. I for one do not care to read about the Bills. If I open a thread named "Transition tag on Konrad", I don't want to read about who Clump thinks will look good in the piece of crap uniform. A lot of boards will move every single one of his posts, just because they don't belong. If you want to read about the Bills, go to their board. See if they like what you post there. I am purely interested in the Phins, and I care not to read a damn thing Clump or any other division rival fan has to say. I already read your crap about the salary cap, so no need to put another link. You go ahead and believe what you want. What you refuse to accept is the factwe have one of the best front offices which will make the right moves so we can continue to be competitive year in and year out. AND that you cannot argue with. So you can post all thefacts about the money, but the real people who count, are the ones making the moves, which will be the ones proving you wrong in a couple of months. So again, post another story on how you know so damn much about the cap. You don't impress me at all. I gaurantee you are bottom dwellers again. Freaking catfish of the division, eating the crap we all leave behind.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight, well, ummmm, ok, see I'm gonna have to go ahead and let you in on something. There was a thread last week that suggested non phin fans be banned, mmm k. But, yea, see about 80% disagreed with that because they like other perspectives. So, while we've went ahead and listened to your suggestion we're gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you, mmmm k. Allrighty, thank you.

I never said be banned LeftCoast. NEVER. What I do say is learn where to put your comments. SOme of Clumps comments really don't belong. And sometimes it pisses me off that I have to sift through the **** to read what I want to read. This thread seemed interesting until Clump said John Ritchie would look good in Buffalo. Realistically, the only thing that looks good in a Buffalo uniform is a dancing turd. Don't ban him, cause sometimes he can put some stuff that I read with interest. Hate to say it but the salary cap thread, interesting, but I think not completely knowledgable, as nobody can really know what is going on in our front office now. AGAIN, never said bann, just learn where to put your own crap.

Anybody pick up on my Office Space boss impersonation?? LMAO, that movie is classic. Yea, ummm, hmmm, yea, we're gonna have to go ahead and move your cubicle to storage B down in the basement. Oook, thanks Milton.

Hey Clump, if I were in charge I wouldn't get rid of you, but I sure as hell would teach you where the hell to put your posts.

Somebody needs to put more money into getting rid of you: MarinoFan

Ummm, yea, now I realize you're upset and stuff, but if you could just calm down, and think about what you said, that would be great.

Sorry, I still dont know how to paraphrase quotes and stuff.

Unfortunately, if I was in charge, you MarinoFan would be banned. You attack posters not posts and that leads to a vicious cycle. You are now on my ignore list!

Good riddance

Ummmm yea, ok, MarinoFan, I hear your frustration, I do. But if you could just go over to the ESPN board and sample the madness, you would realize this board is way better for keeping out the rift raft. I think you're complaint about the Ritchie post is kind of childish, mmm k. By chance are you related to Sam Madison??

I mentioned something to the effect that I didn't give a rats butt about Ritchie to Clump if I recall, but, yea, see I had fun with it.

Back
Top Bottom