Transition tag on Konrad? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Transition tag on Konrad?

Well yeah, that's in response to his little smart aleck responses about Bushes budget. I mean really, who does care about who will look good in a Bills uni? AND BTW, that remark was in fun, who really needs to put money into getting rid of him, if they really wanted to, all that needs to be done is push a button, no money involved. He can hang, but again, learn where to post. He does it all the freaking time. AND I AM NOT CALMING DOWN!!! IT'S TOO DAMN COLD!!!BEING PISSED KEEPS ME WARM!!

Well MarinoFan cannot be banned, because I comply and I donated flow. Period Point Blank, I am part of this place. Oh Yeah, I'm a Dolphins Fan, this place is not called Dickheaven you know? So Clump, I don't care, and I don't attack all posters, really only you. Like I care if you ignore me. Better for me.

I'm kind of pi$$ed that nobody picked up on my Office Space impression. C'mon people, that was a great movie!

Well, trying to act like that guy on paper is not easy. I actually thought you were trying to spiff Mr Macky from South Park. Either way, I don't mean to bash on anyone, but after a year of watching this guy put what he wants where he wants, while everyone else is told and moved to other places, it sort of pisses me off. It gets tiring. Don't ban him, he's a good kick toy when the season starts, but again, learn where to post pansy.

Originally posted by billsfanone
Nothing funnier than a crying fins fan.

Except a :cry: ball baby wussy hoof fan ........................ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :eek: Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom