Tray Walker (Ravens) dies after motorcycle accident | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tray Walker (Ravens) dies after motorcycle accident

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
Baltimore Ravens cornerback Tray Walker died Friday from injuries he sustained from a dirt bike crash in Florida on Thursday night, Walker's agent, Ron Butler, told NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport. He was 23.

Walker was seriously injured after the dirt bike he was riding collided with a sport utility vehicle at an intersection in Miami at approximately 7:50 p.m. ET Thursday, the Miami-Dade Police Department stated in a news release. He was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami in critical condition after sustaining serious head injuries and spent all night in surgery, three sources told Rapoport. Walker died at 5 p.m. ET Friday, Butler told Rapoport.

Source: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-walker-dies-from-injuries-in-dirt-bike-crash

He was riding on a bike with no headlights and minimum safety gear. This is a tragedy, but you can't help but feel it should have been prevented.

I have sympathy for his family and friends but if you have to wear a helmet for football it's beyond me for one to think one isn't needed to drive a motorcycle in traffic.

Sold my Harley last year. Too many people driving and messing with their phone to be on the road on a motorcycle these days. Although in this case it looks like Tray was in the wrong. No reason to be driving a dirt bike on public roads in a big city. Such a shame.

Back
Top Bottom