Trent Dilfer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trent Dilfer

FINdestructible

Section 211
Reaction score
If Trent Dilfer says we're going to loose to the Jets one more time i'm going to, well i don't know what i'm going to do, but he's really pissing me off.

I've heard him say it like 30 times during NFL live, SportsCenter & NFL Countdown in the last two days. :shakeno:

I agree , every dam show he goes on, he says the same thing.

Ah hell let him say it as many times as he wants.

I know it pisses you off to hear them say it but when are you folks gonna' realize that negative pub is a good thing. It adds extra fuel to the fire.

he pissed me off too. i was going to bed last night and heard him talkin that crap. he didn't even give us a chance! it was like he thinks we are already beaten. we are the only team outta the 3 that control our own destiny! what a stupid prick!

Let Dilfer ride that wagon as long as he can. Because the wheels are gonna fall right off come Sunday afternoon.

Im getting annoyed by it also. IF anything Dilfer picking against us is a good thing. Think about it......would you want Dilfer picking us?

screw Dilfer...I love the hate,motivates us as fans and the team

He is just pissed because he spent almost his entire career on the 3rd best team in the state of Florida.

Trent Dilfer & Chris Carter are the two most biased reporters that have absolutely no substance behind what they say. And I'm not just saying that cuz they always pick against the Phins, cuz they do it to other teams as well. Straight nonsense is what comes out of their mouths everytime they speak. All they do is give us their guess, then have some weird, no substance reason for their pick. Let Chad, Joey, Ted, R & R, Bess, etc. prove them wrong. And they will prove them wrong & show everybody we can beat the Jets and we're not a fluke team. Someday we'll get some credit, maybe if we win the Super Bowl they'll classify us as a real team.

Back
Top Bottom