Trestman or Sullivan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trestman or Sullivan

citripia

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think maybe the Dolphins promute Trestman or Sullivan for the job, they promute Dave after JJ gone...., I doný know if this could be good or bad but could hapened......:shakeno:

:mad:

why are you all so much in the future now ? its around 35 days till kickoff, we have 16 games to play and hopefully more than that

its less than that much time...u still have preseason and that will be alot of pressure on DT to prove that he isnt just a TC wonder

that's a hard one. I'd take either. But I guess I'd take Trestman because I like the way the Raiders ran the offense when he was there.

If Wanny goes we need all new blood in there. If I hear Wanny say one more time I am confident that the other guys(like the other WR's) will step it up I am gonna puke. He is a nice guy but a ****ty coach. He should not worry about giving up too much if there is a guy out there that can help us because unless he gets us into the playoffs he wont have to worry about next year other then for job hunting

Can we trade Wanny for a 7th? :roflmao: That would be the DEAL OF THE CENTURY.

If Wanny is such a bad coach, then the coach of the year award he won in Chicago in 93 was a joke? Chicago in 93???? Isn't Wanny's record pretty good ?? Marty S in KC took a team on NOTHING and no attendance to one of the best clubs in the NFL. The KC fans hate MS, but with out him, were would the Chefs be today. I also recall that Rob Konrad play the last game (jets) hurt for Wanny last year, and that game meant nothing. About the hit Tommy H. put on the jets return BOY on the last play?? The player love Wanny and that is what matters. I get pissed off when we loose, but I'am just a fan. Can't win all the time. One final note...who's to say that the pass by Jay was bad? Maybe DB ran the route wrong, a step wrong? we don't know. remember Neil O'Donnell in the super bowl against the cowboys?? were was the reciever?

Back
Top Bottom