Trouble brewing over Jets QB's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trouble brewing over Jets QB's

JT99Dfense

Patiently waiting for fins to explode
Reaction score
Here is a post I saw on my 1st time visiting enemy territory:

"Clemens' number of INTs is disturbing. Turnovers can't be tolerated and he could very well lose the battle on those numbers alone.

What bothers me is, I'm not sure Sanchez is ready either, for a variety of other reasons. So Ryan is going to make a decision by the Giant's game? Okay, peachy keen, but I can see us putting an unprepared Sanchez on the field, only to get beat up real good and/or stink up the field and eventually be replaced by Clemens.

It should be the other way around, which is why I've been rooting for Clemens to play real well this offseason. These INTs are pissing me off.
"

As we all expected, Sanchez is not the best thing since sliced bread. Clemens appears to be the starter and if they do start him I see headaches for Jets fans. :hi5:

This person could not have said it better.:logic:

Meh. We all know they're going to crash and burn this year with either QB - it will dawn on all their fans eventually.

I'm far more interested in what's going on with the Pats - they're the ones who stand in our way...

True. Do not worry, we will unleash another crazy play like last year on them and will be on another DirecTV commercial!

"Clemens' number of INTs is disturbing. Turnovers can't be tolerated and he could very well lose the battle on those numbers alone.

What bothers me is, I'm not sure Sanchez is ready either, for a variety of other reasons. So Ryan is going to make a decision by the Giant's game? Okay, peachy keen, but I can see us putting an unprepared Sanchez on the field, only to get beat up real good and/or stink up the field and eventually be replaced by Clemens.

It should be the other way around, which is why I've been rooting for Clemens to play real well this offseason. These INTs are pissing me off. "

As we all expected, Sanchez is not the best thing since sliced bread. Clemens appears to be the starter and if they do start him I see headaches for Jets fans. :hi5:

Before you get too excited lets remember the defense is ahead of most offenses this time of year. Penny has thrown a few more picks in camp this year than he did all year last year.

I'm not saying Sanchez is gonna be Matt Ryan, just that we should not get too far ahead of ourselves.

I personally hope Sanchez starts the season because the poster was exactly right. If Sanchez starts he will almost definitely fall on his face and then Clemens will come in. That will be the best case for fin fans.

Before you get too excited lets remember the defense is ahead of most offenses this time of year. Penny has thrown a few more picks in camp this year than he did all year last year.

I'm not saying Sanchez is gonna be Matt Ryan, just that we should not get too far ahead of ourselves.

I personally hope Sanchez starts the season because the poster was exactly right. If Sanchez starts he will almost definitely fall on his face and then Clemens will come in. That will be the best case for fin fans.

We know Pennington is a proven QB, we do not know of the Jets QB's. We could only speculate! ;)

I cannot wait to play them and see what that pregnant coach will say in the press conference!

I was going to do a thread on the Farvre fallout, but I think we are seeing it unfold right now. One can only hope this is only the beginning of a long fruitless season for the Jests and their QB situation. Oh, did I mention we picked up a free agent QB last year that should have been league MVP, all because they traded for the Great One. I personally loved the way he competed but thought he should have walked away with dignity before he went to the Jests ( although it turned out great for us!)

It should be the other way around, which is why I've been rooting for Clemens to play real well this offseason. These INTs are pissing me off.
"

omgz the rookie QB isn't ready yet, his career is doomed!

come on, you grabbed one post from a message board...I could come up with a lot worse right here.

Omgz? Did he say omgz? Even 14 year old girls should be slapped for talking so gay. Gay guys would be be embarassed of something that gay.

I am not saying he is doomed but if you put him in like David Carr got thrown in for the Texans its going to be the same thing.
Who are your Mrs. Cleo? The Jets o-line and entire surrounding cast for that matter, is far better than that Texans squad.

There are many examples both ways for throwing QB's in there rookie year. A lot depends on the surrounding cast and coaching staff.

It's a tad bit early to say something like "I guess he's not the best thing since sliced bread, as expected" or whatever it was you said. Maybe we should at least wait for him to throw a pass or two, you know, in a game.

Who are your Mrs. Cleo? The Jets o-line and entire surrounding cast for that matter, is far better than that Texans squad.

Dude, for someone who is so nonchalant and confident about their team/QB situation, you sure spend a lot of time on finheaven! You wouldn't catch me dead on a Jets forum. Do you know why? Because I am not worried about your team. I like NYJunc, at least he has some intelligent things to say. Oh yeah, the Jets have a far better OL than the Texans and the rest of the league---and D'brickashaw Ferguson is better than Jake Long. You and your coach must be smoking some serious stuff.

Dude, for someone who is so nonchalant and confident about their team/QB situation, you sure spend a lot of time on finheaven! You wouldn't catch me dead on a Jets forum. Do you know why? Because I am not worried about your team. I like NYJunc, at least he has some intelligent things to say. Oh yeah, the Jets have a far better OL than the Texans and the rest of the league---and D'brickashaw Ferguson is better than Jake Long. You and your coach must be smoking some serious stuff.

If you could comprehend what I actually said, you'd understand that I was referring to the o-line of the David Carr led Texans. I never said D'Brick was better than Long, in fact I've said on this message board I'd take Long over D'Brick if I was building an o-line.

As for the other crap - let's keep the talk to football.

Back
Top Bottom