Tua Contract Negotiations Start | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Contract Negotiations Start

Sobeit........ Very interesting.

I was just thinking, today, how much I am reminded of a banned poster that went by "SoBe"....... Remember that clown shoes?

He also beat dead horses far beyond what was rational, argued with ppl on a daily basis, and didn't know when enough was enough.

His particular obsession was PFF grades.

star wars GIF

Well, if you don't like being the butt of jokes, stop being a butt...... Or develop a thicker skin....

If you can't see that the vast majority of members are either tired of the rhetoric, or so disinterested they don't even bother with you, what are we to think?

You don't take hints. You don't respond to being asked nicely. You just want to go on and on.

At what point is enough, enough? At what point can one just assume you are either obsessed, doing it for attention, or just plain like to argue? Do you really even care what others think?

I will make this serious suggestion if you are not simply a troll. Try looking at things from others' perspectives once in a while. Ask yourself why you often get the backlash you do. Maybe some self introspection about it.

Man I wish I remember who I ignored so I knew who the heck you guys were replying to. Guessing it be nasty if I remembered lol

On second thought ignore this post, it's much more fun plug and playing with potential new additions.
If you want to see who they are responding to, all you have to do is log out and then read the thread.

If you want to see who they are responding to, all you have to do is log out and then read the thread.
Nah. Just right click the post number and open in incognito and it will show who they're replying to. Just be aware some dudes respond to people without quoting em.

1715041983055.png

If Grier asks Tua what he wants, and Tua says 5 years/275 mill/165 fully guaranteed. Then they shake hands and say it's a deal. The only person that is unhappy is the agent who assumes a better deal could have been struck with more haggling.

Most fans see that we lost Wilkins and Hunt. They were guys we would have liked to keep but they weren't going to put the team into 9-10 win purgatory for a couple of decades.

Failing to sign Tua could very well do that. I think it is fair to say both sides know this. If Tua gets 5 years/300 mill/180 fully guaranteed it really isn't out of line. If he continues on his current trajectory, by year three it will look like a deal just like MaHomes contract does now.

At no point was he getting less than 55. That was always happening. The question is does he get even more than that with ludicrous GTD $.

I think/hope it doesn't get too bonkers and the sweet is spot is 55.
If true it’s a gigantic mistake as I previously stated.

Not sure what thread you are referring to. If it is my question contained within this thread that you are referring to, why can't you just answer the question? Let me make it simple for you. If the dolphins can get tua for 50mm per year, why would you want them to pay him 55mm per year? This question is divisive only to those who are fans of tua over team, and who are highly emotional, and have a tendency to moralize and personalize things. If you can answer the simple question, please do.

WHO IS SAYING THAT?

Back
Top Bottom