**Tua discussion super thread** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Tua discussion super thread**

To me this is about Tua trusting himself and taking chances. He has to be willing to make some mistakes. Hard to know if the stove is hot unless you touch it once. That is what is worrying me the most. That said, I also want to see Tua with a full off season of working on his body. He has to earn the job.

Yes, this may be interpreted as motivated reasoning, because what I am going to say now just excuses what I have been maintaining...but...

A smallish QB who tends to hold the ball a bit too long NEEDS a superior line. This isn't Brady or Rodgers who can get by with less... it just isn't. Tua NEEDS more time for a couple of years, and maybe forever. The best way to get the game to slow down for him is to give him a top flight line. We've GOT to kick Hunt inside and bring in a top flight RT (whether it is Penei Sewell or someone else). We've GOT to bring in a better Center.

Then... maybe Tua can progress. I am NOT writing him off, I just don't think that bringing in a couple of WRs will do it when he checks down so quickly.

The play calling does suck but that can change. My bigger concern is that Tua looks tiny, like Kyler Murray tiny but without the wheels or the cannon...

Back
Top Bottom