Tua named starter | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua named starter

The reason that game was moved to SNF was to make sure there was a game on that night in case the Bucs/Raiders game has to be postponed due to all the positive COVID cases on the Raiders. I think if they were going to move the Rams-Dolphins game to SNF they would have had to announce it already.
Oh I see. Didn’t see the Raider covid stuff. Well next weeks SNF game is a snore fest of epic proportions.

Oh I see. Didn’t see the Raider covid stuff. Well next weeks SNF game is a snore fest of epic proportions.
Ya it is. But I know in past years if they were going to flex a SNF game they had to announce it like by the Tuesday or Wednesday of the week before. So that would have been yesterday at the latest.

Last edited:
They didn't feel like like Fitz could beat the Rams and we have lost our home games to playoff caliber teams. It's worth a shot

It's not hard people Miami beat 3 teams with a combined record of 4-13.It just doesnt get any easier to me than NOW is the time.
2 weeks for Tua to prep and be ready for his 1st NFL start.Win or Lose I am with Flores

That is incorrect.

He told Tua and Fitzpatrick Tuesday morning.

Before he could tell the rest of the team, someone leaked the information to Shefter.

I'd be pissed too. What do you do next time? Tell everyone at the same time? Tell the affected player(s) one minute before you tell the rest of the team (and confiscate their ****ing phones)?
You're absolutely right, my apologies. I thought I had read Tua nor Fitzpatrick knew.

It's Tua Time.

his feet are so damn calm I find it very hard to believe he will not be accurate and effective this year. Like be the reason we win games, rather than learning on the fly and holding down the fort

Re-watched "Tua" from Fox last night, now with the knowledge of knowing Tua is playing.
He may take his lumps, like any rookie, but any doubts about him being ready are gone.
Also, based on everything Flo has done since being here, I think he is putting Tua in now because a) he feels he is ready,
and b) he feels Tua gives them the best chance to win, now and in the future. Think it's that simple.

I have been a long time suffering Dolphins fan and met plenty of people who share my love for the Dolphins! However I have this one buddy of mine who refuses to let the past go and constantly brings up that fact we should have never gotten rid of Tanny! On top of this he is not a fan of us drafting Tua and thinks we should have drafted Herbert instead. I finally laid into him today and threatened to revoke his Dolphin's fan card. Is there other people out there that feel this way!!!

I have been a long time suffering Dolphins fan and met plenty of people who share my love for the Dolphins! However I have this one buddy of mine who refuses to let the past go and constantly brings up that fact we should have never gotten rid of Tanny! On top of this he is not a fan of us drafting Tua and thinks we should have drafted Herbert instead. I finally laid into him today and threatened to revoke his Dolphin's fan card. Is there other people out there that feel this way!!!
Compelling story!

Do you have a podcast?

we lost to Seattle 31 to 23, Fitz had 1 rushing TD but 2 INT. We felt we left way too many points on the field, that was a winnable game.
Tonight we saw AZ score 34 in regular time vs Seattle, if we had a good QB in that game, we win that game vs Seattle.
Then we had a great game vs SF but then, against the Jets, a great first half and a miserable second half offensively.
Fitz has 10 TD and 7 interceptions so far this year? I believe Flores made the right call, it is TUA time.
Nice to see the national media FINALLY talking about the Fins.

Back
Top Bottom