Tua Rejects Dolphins 1st Offer | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Rejects Dolphins 1st Offer

I've worked for 3 TV stations, a Newspaper and 9 Radio stations 😆

I know @Mach2 doesn't like the topic or ppl creating threads around News stories, but we can't change what the News Media is pushing and I'm pretty sure this will feature high on most sports talk shows tomorrow.

Even though I totally agree it's stupid and obvious, they have very little to talk about this time of year and they are gonna run with this until Tua actually signs.
Kenny Loggins is a fins fan!??! 😍

W

I know @Mach2 doesn't like the topic or ppl creating threads around News stories, but we can't change what the News Media is pushing and I'm pretty sure this will feature high on most sports talk shows tomorrow.

Even though I totally agree it's stupid and obvious, they have very little to talk about this time of year and they are gonna run with this until Tua actually signs.
Well Mach does have a point. This rumor could have easily been slipped into one if the other 3 topics discussing Tua's contract.

I have nothing against Chad. A bit overexuberent about random twatters being equivalent to actual, factual news.

I mean just look at the tweet in its entirety.

"He has missed some OTA time, I've confirmed". Since they haven't even started yet, completely false, can't possibly be confirmed and is designed to create controversy, rather than an attempt at journalism.

He then goes on to say :

"He has missed some OTA* time, I've confirmed, and really it could depend on how negotiations go with his contract as to whether he starts to show up or is there full time."

It could depend? What the hell does that mean? Does he have any info or reason from Tua, his agent, or the Dolphins that is even a consideration? Again, baseless speculation with no evidence one way or the other.
You don't like Twitter, neither do I but what's on the News TV channels tomorrow is what's on Twitter today.

For example did you know this....

Kenny Loggins is a fins fan!??! 😍
I love Kenny Loggins!
danger zone archer GIF

You can't seem to hold a job.....lol....kidding.

So let them run.

I'm not against the subject if there is real information. I take issue with your definition of "news", though. Opinions are not news. Editorializing is not news. Agenda projection is not news. Out of curiosity, do you have a degree or some form of higher education in journalism? Not that it matters, just curious what they teach in terms of ethics and confirmation for a valid news item these days.

Maybe being in the business has affected the way you look at it, as opposed to those who don't see the value in hype, over hype, and baseless speculation.

You don't like Twitter, neither do I but what's on the News TV channels tomorrow is what's on Twitter today.

For example did you know this....

I did know that, actually. It was on my YouTube feed.

You honestly do not see the difference between that and the X post in the OP?

Back
Top Bottom