Tua Tagovailoa reportedly doing drills to make himself faster and lose weight says trainer | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa reportedly doing drills to make himself faster and lose weight says trainer

Tua is his mobile version - Add weight to take the punishment.

Tua big to take the punishment after 1 healthy season in 6 years - let's get my mobility back!

Tua is his mobile version - Add weight to take the punishment.

Tua big to take the punishment after 1 healthy season in 6 years - let's get my mobility back!
Whats the prediction for the Fins next season guys? I think You guys will win the Division. The Jets wont have enough with Rodgers to win the East and the Bills will win maybe 11 games but not enough for the division. Fins win it.

Whats the prediction for the Fins next season guys? I think You guys will win the Division. The Jets wont have enough with Rodgers to win the East and the Bills will win maybe 11 games but not enough for the division. Fins win it.
8-9, regime change.

Edit, old habits...

No You guys will be better than that. I think its better for the Dolphins if they start slow then go on a run toward the second half of the season.
Ignore him, he is trolling

We will be fine. Will know more after the draft but other than the troll, most are feeling good about how free agency went

We will be fine. Will know more after the draft but other than the troll, most are feeling good about how free agency went
I hope so Bob. Maybe we will face in the Super Bowl?

24+ years of evidence in my favor.

Hubris in favor of "most".

What are the Big Names you have added? I like the Brewer signing.
We finally got a TE that we should utilize a lot more. Not to mention a revamped LB core and DBs. Why even ask about "Big Names"? What are you trying to insinuate? You clearly should know who we got since you follow this board.

We finally got a TE that we should utilize a lot more. Not to mention a revamped LB core and DBs. Why even ask about "Big Names"? What are you trying to insinuate? You clearly should know who we got since you follow this board.
I see you guys went after Linebackers. I like that.

Shaq Barrett is a great signing!

Back
Top Bottom