‘Tua’ to premiere Sunday on FOX Update: Drag Races hate Tua | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

‘Tua’ to premiere Sunday on FOX Update: Drag Races hate Tua

NHRA actually pays Fox to air their races. Not the other way around, like every other sport. So, there was no way Fox would cut away for the Tua doc.

Did they actually broadcast it this time?

I DVR’d it and since it started late I missed the last 12 minutes :mad: I already searched for a replay on FS1, not til Tuesday. Hopefully it is available online sooner.

It was good, makes me wonder why my family name is not as important to me as Tua’s is to him and his family. Samoan culture seems really cool!

I thought it was really cool, I was worried it might overhype Tua but I think it just shows how hard he has worked for this chance to be on an NFL team and how good he is at taking criticism and becoming better from it. I feel like Tua’s dad seems like he may be a bit too hard/demanding on him but maybe that’s what pushes him to be so good.

I watched all of the drag race last week waiting for this special, then completely forgot about it today. :bang: :lol:

Is there a way to watch this on demand? I DVR'd and saved it for tonight and it recorded some stupid motorcycle races or something!!!

I DVR’d it and since it started late I missed the last 12 minutes :mad: I already searched for a replay on FS1, not til Tuesday. Hopefully it is available online sooner.
This was my situation as well. Bummed the last 15 minutes were cut off.

Back
Top Bottom