Tualia | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tualia

Jssanto

Club Member
Reaction score
I hope the moderators don’t view this as a non-dolphin thread. I watched the Big Ten Minnesota and Maryland football game. Taulia he is a little smaller than his brother at 5:11 in about 10 pounds lighter. However he is very accurate and has plenty of arm strength. I also thought he did a nice job of scrambling and extending plays with completed passes. If this is a preview of big brother tomorrow things look great

I hope the moderators don’t view this as a non-dolphin thread. I watched the Big Ten Minnesota and Maryland football game. Taulia he is a little smaller than his brother at 5:11 in about 10 pounds lighter. However he is very accurate and has plenty of arm strength. I also thought he did a nice job of scrambling and extending plays with completed passes. If this is a preview of big brother tomorrow things look great

This is a non-dolphin thread. There's already a thread about him in the college sports forum.

And the week before, he threw 3 interceptions. No offense, but Taulia’s decent game against an unranked college team has no relation to his brothers NFL debut

Back
Top Bottom