Tua’s start next week…….. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua’s start next week……..

Thoroughly impressed with how Tua navigated the pocket today! Circumventing several would be sacks. Woohoo, pocket awareness is improving! Lack of awareness in the pocket was one of my perceived flaws of his game from the past. So blessed to see there's improvement here.

His doctors came out and said Tua was no more likely to be injured than any other QB. The forum "experts" disagreed despite zero knowledge, but that's what the real experts said. So it was always going to be about playing smart. His release and the scheme made him more likely than most to have one of those long Brady or Peyton like career.

Boom, then Rodgers and Burrow out for the season. Injuries happen to everyone at the unopportuned time. Are they injury prone?? Nah cannot be, only Tua is lol

Tua certainly has a long injury history starting in college, it was one of my biggest concerns for him coming into the NFL.

That said there can be no denying the fact that it was his off season training that prepared his body for the rigors of an NFL season. Jiu Jitsu is a serious martial art that not only helps an athlete with balance and falling but also with mental focus. Add to that the weight room that Tua has clearly seen a lot of with the bulk/definition he's displayed and Tua has his body fully prepared this season.

I feel badly that he's suffered the injuries he has in the past but he has to be ecstatic that all his hard work is paying off...

Back
Top Bottom