TV Question: SUNSHINE Network | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TV Question: SUNSHINE Network

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
Is the SUNSHINE NETWORK carrying the Fins scrimmages this year? Or have they lost those to NFL Network?

MikeO said:
Is the SUNSHINE NETWORK carrying the Fins scrimmages this year? Or have they lost those to NFL Network?

NFL network doesnt take anything from anyone those games are mostly pretaped only few are live. so it should be on your sunshine network. :D

Theanswer385 said:
NFL network doesnt take anything from anyone those games are mostly pretaped only few are live. so it should be on your sunshine network. :D
Well didn't NFL NETWORK take the tape-delayed PRESEAON games away from Sunshine?

MikeO said:
Well didn't NFL NETWORK take the tape-delayed PRESEAON games away from Sunshine?
Yes they did. There will be no scrimages on SSN. I already emailed them, and they cant cover almost anything.

FinFan24 said:
Yes they did. There will be no scrimages on SSN. I already emailed them, and they cant cover almost anything.
Thank you!

Don' t qoute me on this however, I read in a thread some time ago, that someone had contacted the SUNSHINE NETWORK and was asking the same question. The network said that they didn't renew their contract with the fins and that would not show any scrimmages.
:confused:

Back
Top Bottom