two QB prospects | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

two QB prospects

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
Robert Kent and Rod Rutherford. They are both QBs with alot of speed and could be the next Vick. But like Vick when he was younger they both give up on the play too fast. I still like the idea of Miami drafting one of them if Rivers is not available. Becuase both will be either late in the draft or undrafted and I just like the thought of a running QB in Miami. Another QB with even more running ability is Eli Roberson He just finds ways to win and has posted bigger numbers then the other two I've mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:
None of the QBs you mentioned are even close to as talented as Vick. Vick has better speed and a better arm than all of them. I wouldn't call anyone the next Vick. His brother, Marcus, however, could be a pretty good quarterback in a few years, but he doesn't have the amount of potential that his brother had as a freshman.

Eli Roberson is pretty good at running the ball

Not be rude, but quarterbacks thro' the football.

i think ricky would be hacked off if a guy like roberson would run with the football.

i would be hacked off if a guy like roberson ever qb'd this team

Rivers will be there, and we will draft him.

I just had the idea of a running QB in Miami because our o-line sucks but I still want Rivers if he's available

If I was Miami I would pick Rivers. This kid played FSU 4 times and thank god he is gone. Wonderful character and a precise QB. Just what the Dolphins need.

Rutherford is slow, not near fast. Cody Pickett & JP Losman are both faster.

Back
Top Bottom