Two RB's the first game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Two RB's the first game?

Silverphin

Chairman of the 'Owned! Awards' Commitee
Reaction score
Just wondering: Will we still see a two RB backfield on the first game? Because while I'm salivating over the idea of the "R&R Express," a Brown/Morris (Or Chatman, or Minor) could definitely do damage. Especially Morris (anybody who could make 500+ yards behind our turnstile OL last year must be a very good back).

it'll be just brown with Morris or Gordon getting a few snaps to let ronnie breath

I'm sure we'll have situations with either Morris or Brown lined up at fullback for one another. Both of them spent time at the position in preseason.

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
it'll be just brown with Morris or Gordon getting a few snaps to let ronnie breath

Gordon was cut and signed by the Eagles. I think we might see a few carries from Chatman, and that is something that is interesting.

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:

I can see Morris as he is still a Dolphin but Gordon signed with the eagles. Honestly I think Morris as the main back with limitted action for Brown is a better idea, I'm terrified the kid is gonna be injured by this Oline aka the Miami turnpike. Honestly Seth "hope I didn't slow you down" Mckinney will get Gus and Ronnie killed.

I want personally to see our 3-Wide packages. If we can pass block I have all the confidence in the world 1 of those 3 will be open. As for the 2 running backs, it seemed gimmicky to me.

Back
Top Bottom