Tylan Wallace, WR OK St..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tylan Wallace, WR OK St.....

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Is worth considering with Houston’s 2nd round pick, if he’s even available. Wouldn’t be shocked if he went before some bigger names. Time to start talking aboit him as a potential first rounder, at which point I’m probably not interested.

He would fit in nicely as the deep threat with the towers we got with Parker, Williams and Gesicki.

WR isn’t high on my first round agenda unless it involves unbelievable value, preferably in a trade down.

Devonta Smith.........wow eye popping numbers. 11 for 203 and 4 TDs geez.

Didn’t want to start another thread for similar subject

Smith is fantastic, I'd love us to draft him - it would definitely need a 1st round pick. As for Tylan Wallace there's a few WRs we could take a punt on in the 3rd round. Him, Newsome, and Atwell are looking good so far.

Wallace is very underrated. He may have been a 1st rounder if he came out last year. But unfortunately he was injured. He's looked phenomenal so far in 2020. Great player.

My gut is that's where Miami will look to add a receiver, second round range.

I don't expect the Dolphins to take one with the Houston pick, which is looking like top 10. I could see pick 1B depending on who is available.

Wallace is interesting. Schwartz on Auburn has speed to burn, reportedly in the 4.27 range. It shows up on the field. Those two could be possibilities.

I really think this class of WR's will be better than last years much hyped (and deserved) group.

Back
Top Bottom