Tyreek Hill involved in heated clash at Atlanta comedy show | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek Hill involved in heated clash at Atlanta comedy show

in this case I think it was a woman looking for a payday.....and that's the problem sometimes .....when you get a reputation of getting into trouble then some people will try to start trouble with you and see if they can get money out of the situation .....Hill did nothing wrong this time

What a total non story. Can the title be altered to "man goes to theatre, crazy woman rants"
I am nowhere near Tyreeks number one fan but even I can give him a free pass here.

Mission accomplished @Casas9425 you knob. So sick of these toolbags and their nonsense. Dudes are out here talking to themselves and citing TMZ, GTFO!!!!!!

This Town Needs an Enema: Biden's Navy Purchases Luxury Bidet - The Vette  Barn

What a total non story. Can the title be altered to "man goes to theatre, crazy woman rants"
I am nowhere near Tyreeks number one fan but even I can give him a free pass here.
Your free pass is the only thing free. She will sue him, just has to pick the best crooked attorney.

Innocent or not, he is becoming too much of a distraction. Trade while he has value.

All the top wide outs seem to have drama follow them. But reading the story tells me that this shouldn't have even been a news story. So my take is just aggressively pretend it never happened because pretty much it didnt.

In fairness, before sitting down, he raised his arm and yelled open...

Is it just because tyreek is a NFL star or is he a ticking time bomb before something bad happens? He is in the headline news way too much in his short time here.

Back
Top Bottom