Tyreek Hill "We cant hold grudges. We cant just say **** you and then walk off and not talk until next week" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek Hill "We cant hold grudges. We cant just say **** you and then walk off and not talk until next week"

I can’t believe how fragile this fanbase has become. I read all of the comments in this thread so far before watching the video and I was pretty worried that Tyreke said some awful **** that was going to wreck team chemistry. Then I watch the video and I’m flabbergasted about the doom and gloom it’s creating amongst the fanbase.

Seriously, if **** like this gets you rattled about your team, maybe sports fandom isn’t your cup of tea.
90% likely didn't even watch the video. LOL!

Really ? I thought this was a fun season and all the players were having a blast with each other and it showed until the last few games

I think the first half of the season was a lot of fun. Guys we're having fun and things we're fairly easy. But when things turned bad, I got a sense that no one was stepping up to lead.

I can’t believe how fragile this fanbase has become. I read all of the comments in this thread so far before watching the video and I was pretty worried that Tyreke said some awful **** that was going to wreck team chemistry. Then I watch the video and I’m flabbergasted about the doom and gloom it’s creating amongst the fanbase.

Seriously, if **** like this gets you rattled about your team, maybe sports fandom isn’t your cup of tea.

Seems like many are out there searching for reasons to put the team or our players down and overreact to every twitter comment

People seem to have forgotten we were a play away from the #2 seed and a Pittsburg azz stomping at hard rock

I think the first half of the season was a lot of fun. Guys we're having fun and things we're fairly easy. But when things turned bad, I got a sense that no one was stepping up to lead.
There is truth to that. We don't have an alpha leader. We have a couple alpha-personalities, but that is different from being an alpha-leader. Czonka did it in the early 70s, Marino in the 80-90s. Someone who can light a fire, challenging his teammates on offense and defense when things are down and has the credibility for them to accept the challenge.

Lose lips sink ships....

Hmmm...don't like this but it's too late, it's out there.
All he basically said was that he doesn’t hang out with Tua off the field. Tua is a family man and not sure if Tyreek is. He also maybe challenged Tua to be more of a leader. I don’t look at this as a big deal.

All he basically said was that he doesn’t hang out with Tua off the field. Tua is a family man and not sure if Tyreek is. He also maybe challenged Tua to be more of a leader. I don’t look at this as a big deal.
Tua has a what, barely 2 year old now and another on the way. Guys focus is not on doing "Tyreek ****". That's a good thing. Fans want him to be #1 football, but I've always seen him as a family dude first, football second.

Tua has a what, barely 2 year old now and another on the way. Guys focus is not on doing "Tyreek ****".
That’s what I’m saying. Tua is married with 2 kids and comes from a good family. Tyreek is married now but seems like he was a wild guy with several baby mamas. I don’t want Tua hanging out with him lol

Tua has a what, barely 2 year old now and another on the way. Guys focus is not on doing "Tyreek ****". That's a good thing. Fans want him to be #1 football, but I've always seen him as a family dude first, football second.
Tua wants to have his kids with one woman. And be married for more than 6 months.

Tua not really that type. He's just taking McDaniel's lead. McDaniel can't be the leader on the field.

This isn’t about Tua and tyreek. Seen multiple times Tua say something to tyreek and he’d watch tape and tell him he’s right. Most likely rest of wideout core maybe Wilson/claypool who were both on the ends of bad routes/miscommunication. Could even be coaches, Tua looked fed up towards end of the year in general think there were more issues than what meets the eye. Unfortunately our system is reliant on flawless route running and communication and at times this team struggled to line up correctly let alone the more complex things. To me the issue is the offense is way too complicated and hurt more than helped towards end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom