UConn wins! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UConn wins!

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
that was a great game, UConn rules. Sorry mods you will have to move this thread to a different board

I picked 3 out of the Final Four and I got Uconn to win and I'm no where near close to the top of my pool (for entertainment purposes only).

Sigh.

now they can easily win the finals because Georgia Tech is not as good as Duke

<----UConn fan & I was thrilled. I didn't catch most of the game, because I'm a hard a** Heat fan & even though we were up by a load since the middle of the 3rd...I wanted to see my boy Rasual light it up.

Awesome.....I love U-Conn, hate Duke. The Huskies should be cutting down the nets on Monday night. I picked them at the beginning of the tournament.

No Duke love anywhere?! :) It's alright. I forgive you all.

After the Yankees, I believe Duke basketball is the next most hated sports team in the U.S. Hardly anyone likes those bass tards.

Originally posted by nick19991

Georgia Tech beat UCONN by 16 earlier this year in the preseason NIT, but Emeka was hurt.

UCONN should win they are healthy but it won't be easy.

Go UCONN!!!

Originally posted by nick19991

Considering Ga tech smashed UConn earlier in thes eason and won fairly easily AT duke I think ga tech is every bit as good as duke and I think they have a shot tonight. Uconn is the best and most talented team but the best team doesn't always win especially after a tiring game less than 48 hrs agao.

Originally posted by SMadison29
After the Yankees, I believe Duke basketball is the next most hated sports team in the U.S. Hardly anyone likes those bass tards.

Please don't put the yanks and duke in the same sentence, I am a Yankee fan and it is very insulting to the greatest franchise in the history of sports.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom