OL Jason Palermo, Wisconsin
OT Donald Penn, Utah State
CB Robert Cobb, Massachusetts
RB Wendell Mathis, Fresno State
DE Jayme Mitchell, Mississippi
DT Manase Hopoi, Washington
LB Kyle McKenzie, Minnesota

players signed by the Vikings

I was hoping Saban would give Mathis a look.

Is there a link with listings of available players?

Is Nick going to wait several days to release the list of UDFA's that were signed like he did last year?? Every other team in the league releases their list and we're the only team who doesn't. Like it's some big secret for crying out loud!!!!

Not only am I anti Vick for the obvious reasons, but seriously, think how he would live in Miami...... Im pretty sure there would be a few run ins with the law.

MrClean said:
The guys I want:
William Kershaw OLB Maryland
Sir Henry Anderson DT OSU
Manaia Brown DT BYU
Charles Gordon CB/RS Kansas
Tim Day TE Oregon

Charles Gordon signed with Minnesota. The other two Kansas guys have also signed -- Nick Reid with Kansas City, Charlton Keith with Cleveland.

I know we have a decent amount of depth at the position already, but I'd love for the Fins to sign CB Anwar Philips out of Penn State. He played better than Zemaitis at times, and he was drafted in the fourth round.

Nick said in his post draft interview that we have several players that have agreed to contracts but he didn't want to say any names because they haven't signed yet. He did say that they are interested in some of the remaining QB's but he wouldn't say any names. He said we have Brock in Europe who will come in as the 4th.

the jaguars are on fire and they signed Pinegar

nick1 said:
I am very surprised that Spencer Havner went undrafted and also Martin Nance

I was surprised too. He could be a good UDFA signing for us considering we didn't draft a LB at all. Him, Cameron Vaughn, could solidify our youth trend at LB. Steve Fifita could play a 3-4 NT, which we can use. (Wright and Evans are more of a 4-3 DT/3-4 DE)

pwn3dyo said:
why not :confused: I don't understand how an undrafted free agent can be a headcase, or cause a negative impact on the team. If he causes any troubles cut him. it's that simple.

I dont think it matters if he is an UDFA or a 1st rounder. This guy belongs behind bars stamping license plates for a living. Would you go eat dinner with a group of lepars? The dude is B A D N E W S....

Please oh please lord, early xmas present of Dontrelle Moore as an UDFA and I promise to slow down next time I see the kids in the crosswalk... I promise

azfinfanmang said:
Please oh please lord, early xmas present of Dontrelle Moore as an UDFA and I promise to slow down next time I see the kids in the crosswalk... I promise

2 of your 3 New Mexico boys went undrafted this weekend.. I thought for sure they woulda been picked up but I also thought Cook woulda been snagged in the 4th or 5th rather than the 2nd.. talk about climbin the boards. Essentially, we traded Culpepper for Ryan Cook.

Back
Top Bottom