UFC 69 Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UFC 69 Thread

Oh and Luke Cumo drinks his own urine everyday. NO JOKING, I AIN'T MAKING IT UP!!!! It was talked about tonight on the PPV!!! They say it has nutrients that is very good for you.

That's messed up!!!!!

holy cow... i just read t on the link i provided earlier. the guy doing the updates actually typed that he wasn't kidding when reporting it.

wow. just wow. Matt Serra beat GSP. unbelivable.

Mike O when you say GSP is messed up, you mean KO's or like seriously injured. hopefully he isn't hurt bad.

messed up as in he was knocked silly. Not even a contest, Serra owned him!

He isn't hurt bad but his career is!!

You can't give Koscheck a Title Match after tonight. That ain't right!

You can't give Hughes a title match since GSP did beat him last.

I would do GSP-HUGHES 3...........winner gets a title shot. Give Serra a tomato can opponent in-between

Serra has made it clear he does not like Matt Hughes, so that is a definite grudge match for Serra. Hughes might have been laughing, but he has gotta be like everyone else though, shocked by the outcome.

to quote Dom; "ZOMG"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

i cant f*****ng believe it. this is even way bigger than randleman ko'ing crocop!

You can't give Koscheck a Title Match after tonight. That ain't right!

You can't give Hughes a title match since GSP did beat him last.

I would do GSP-HUGHES 3...........winner gets a title shot. Give Serra a tomato can opponent in-between

that makes sense to me, BUT... GSP Hughes 3 is a bigger money fight if one has the title, so i would let one of them have a shot at Serra, banking on either one winning to set up the third fight, if i were promoting.

Oh and Luke Cumo drinks his own urine everyday. NO JOKING, I AIN'T MAKING IT UP!!!! It was talked about tonight on the PPV!!! They say it has nutrients that is very good for you.

That's messed up!!!!!

isnt that A. toxic and B. can close your throat up?

i still cant believe it...i need to see the fight to believe it!

isnt that A. toxic and B. can close your throat up?

hehe, you can drink urine and live.

However, urine does have one property most people aren't aware of: it cleans teeth very well. It has urea in it, which is made of ammonia, and that cleans teeth very well.

Anyway, glad Koscheck won and GSP lost. It's a great upset, but I still put the Couture win as being even more impressive.

The Couture win was impressive, but no where near the level of upset this was...I am still in shock, Ive never had this type of reaction after a fight...

I would say it is good for the sport though, it lets people know that anything can happen anytime. I still think 9 times out of 10 GSP wins that fight, Serra got a good shot in, but Georges should have been more aggressive...And it sets up several more fights in the near future...

If you look at the replays of the GSP-Serra fight, Serra got his initial shots in, but it looked like GSP could recover, and then he slipped on the canvas. It wasn't much, but it was enough; Serra was on him like white on rice after that.

Great PPV, though. Except for Koscheck-Sanchez (an absolute stinkbomb), every fight delivered the goods.

The fact ESPN covered it tells me a deal between UFC and ESPN is almost complete!

Back
Top Bottom