Uh Oh: What's Going on With the Los Angeles Lakers? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Uh Oh: What's Going on With the Los Angeles Lakers?

WelcomeBack

Active Roster
Reaction score
Sports Reviews

There’s no doubt in the skills that Kobe Bryant possesses, but it can’t be all that the Los Angeles Lakers can rely on. The question is: where do the Lakers go from here?

During Monday night’s exhibition loss to the Los Angeles Clippers, the Lakers star had a shot blocked by DeAndre Jordan that resulted in a hard fall, causing a torn ligament in Bryant’s wrist. Now, his status is in question as he is listed as day-to-day on the injury report and he will not play in tonight’s exhibition game against the Clippers.

They are in for a rough season even with Kobe healthy, barring a trade for dwight the lakers make the playoffs but have an early exit

that clippers vs lakers game last night was good.the lakers play way better without kobe.bynum was putting in mad work,he was killing em.

clippers again put on another show.

just seeing those highlights of the clips (not just the dunks), i'm already smh @ people who believe there is a PF/C combo that will be able to run up and down w/ them, especially on back to backs..

its about to get ugly out there..

The Lakers have no depth and an aging core, simply put. I wouldn't be surprised if they missed out on the playoffs...not saying it's gonna happen, but they way they are starting, it doesn't look good.

I personally think the issue is that Kobe is now abusing his shooting wrist with "Self Interest" at night. Now that his wife is gone and all.

As soon as he figures out it's okay to switch hit once in awhile when manipulating the bologna, the swelling will go down, and he might make a run. If he fails to figure that out, he could always go back and rape some more Colorado Collegiates.......just sayin :ponder:

“It swells daily, it’s painful daily,” he said. “I try to stay on top of it as much as I can.”

http://eye-on-basketball.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/34065327

Reminds me of the season Rudy T coached them for about half the season.

Bynum's suspended, the rest of them are banged up, it's not going to be smooth sailing.

even with Bynum's suspension, there are issues. They are build for the Triangle but are no longer running that system. But they're aging. Bynum isn't as good as some still make him out to be. They don't really have the pieces anymore to make big time trades.

even with Bynum's suspension, there are issues. They are build for the Triangle but are no longer running that system. But they're aging. Bynum isn't as good as some still make him out to be. They don't really have the pieces anymore to make big time trades.

Bynum is damn good at being a dirty POS cheap shot artist.

Face it, the Lakers have been groving on Kobe's game forever. They have done very little to backfill. Now that Odom is gone, as is Jackson, they have nobody to come in off the bench, and nobody to teach those that are. They are destined for not so greatness unless they pull off a blockbuster...and it kind've appears the league doesn't want to allow them to do that :lol:

I think I've seen the Lakers run more triangle these first two games than they did most games when they were running the triangle offense under Phil.

The lack of depth is worrying and Kobe has got to be wondering what the hell is going on when hes out there playing with Troy Murphy and McRoberts. Still they've got the best frontcourt tandem in the league by a pretty large margin when Bynum and Gasol are healthy and I think that wins them a lot of games.

I think I've seen the Lakers run more triangle these first two games than they did most games when they were running the triangle offense under Phil.

The lack of depth is worrying and Kobe has got to be wondering what the hell is going on when hes out there playing with Troy Murphy and McRoberts. Still they've got the best frontcourt tandem in the league by a pretty large margin when Bynum and Gasol are healthy and I think that wins them a lot of games.

When healthy doesn't exist with Bynum.

Bynum has been healthy about 60% of the time. The problem is that the Lakers traded away their security blanket....the last few years it was title time if they could just get Bynum healthy for the playoff stretch. This year they need him in the regular season.

Back
Top Bottom