UM jerseys on sale | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UM jerseys on sale

Dolfan3773

Bleeding 305 since 1987
Reaction score
Heads up guys, I was at the Sports Authority in Dadeland Station (Miami, FL) and they have UM jerseys on sale. They had the Nike replica jerseys (Green #2 Cooper and White #5 James) for $25 each.

I bought both and for $50 thats not bad...one on regular price cost $60

Not bad at all. I'm going to the Kendall Mall off of US-1 Friday when I roll into town. I need a new Marlins hat. This one is 7+ years old and smells awful lol.

Not bad at all. I'm going to the Kendall Mall off of US-1 Friday when I roll into town. I need a new Marlins hat. This one is 7+ years old and smells awful lol.

The one off US 1 and Kendall Dr. (88th)? If thats the one thats Dadeland mall. Dadeland Station is right next to it. You wont miss it. Its a big building with Bestbuy, Michaels, Sports Authority and Bedbath and beyond (all in one buildinging) Dadeland Station is also off US 1. I would check that out before you go to the mall...Sports Authority also had Marlins Stuff (not sure if on sale though)...safe drive man and have fun..

Must be getting ready for the new products to roll in.

Nice find 3773.

Thanks man...:up:

I just dont know why the jerseys would be on sale like that but w/e I got mine for cheap lol..and its the new jerseys too...the only thing i can think of is that theres to many on inventory and they need to get rid of some

Guys, I have 2 Large Authentic Green jerseys Im trying to get rid off. They're #5(Javarris James). PM me if youre interested

Back
Top Bottom