Uncle Al :: Turnovers and Penalties | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Uncle Al :: Turnovers and Penalties

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
Check out these statistics for the Miami Hurricanes from 2010 and now 2011. Quite interesting when you stop and think about what a disciplinarian Randy Shannon was.

Two critical areas Uncle Al said he was going to clean up....

Turnovers
2010 - 36 total
2011 - 10 total (pace for 18-19....50% drop)
Only FOUR in the last FIVE games.....
6 in 6 games with JH12 under center.....

Penalties
2010 - 97 Penalties for 803 yards... (7.5 Penalties per game.....61.7 penalty yards per game)
2011 - 38 Penalties for 275 yards... (5.4 Penalties per game.....39.9 penalty yards per game)

The Maryland and Virginia Tech losses accounted for 19 penalties and 149 yards.....50% of them this year.

Outstanding work by Al Golden.

Wearing my orange tie to work tonight mother ****ers!

Really? Two of our losses are high quality losses..

Miami should be contending for a title in the next 3 years.

And to think, one of those losses was by a few damn inches... I honestly see us winning out the rest of the way with the only possible loss being FSU. I wonder if we win out and win our bowl game if we get the same overrated treatment FSU got this year...

And to think, one of those losses was by a few damn inches... I honestly see us winning out the rest of the way with the only possible loss being FSU. I wonder if we win out and win our bowl game if we get the same overrated treatment FSU got this year...

Yea, I could see that happening..Do we really wanna see Harris leave too?

He has been much improved this year thanks to our running game.

All the troll posts on grassy probably...

Speaking of Grassy, you see those dudes troll DBC saying that we signed an agreement to play Brigham Young Episcapal...abbreviated BYE...as in BYE week. He just didn't get it. Dude was researching BYE the school saying that it didn't even exist.

:lol: :lol:

Speaking of Grassy, you see those dudes troll DBC saying that we signed an agreement to play Brigham Young Episcapal...abbreviated BYE...as in BYE week. He just didn't get it. Dude was researching BYE the school saying that it didn't even exist.

At least they didnt tell him he had died of swine flu this time.

Yea I know..Do we wanna see him gone?

Was drawing comparisons to Florida St with Ponder.

lolwut

Christian Ponder is 100x the QB Jacory Harris will ever dream about being. I'm crushed Jacory the past couple of seasons, but he's really came a long way this season. I'm impressed with the kid. But he doesn't have it at the next level...

Now, Ryan Williams...watch that kid.

lolwut

Christian Ponder is 100x the QB Jacory Harris will ever dream about being. I'm crushed Jacory the past couple of seasons, but he's really came a long way this season. I'm impressed with the kid. But he doesn't have it at the next level...

Now, Ryan Williams...watch that kid.

What are you like the ****ing mentalist on this board?

Quit reading into what I am saying..Haha

Harris has been good for us this year...

R and R was just saying are we going to be over rated like FSU was this year.....

Yea I posted it in the 3Am thread a couple days ago :lol:

DBC has got to be a troll. Nobody can be so dumb, or can they?

Back
Top Bottom