Underrated Prospects | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Underrated Prospects

Aidan O'Connell QB Purdue
LmpwZw

Mike Morris of Michigan. Have to give Feverdream props for highlighting this player. Definitely looks like a top 32 player to me, but is usually mocked closer to 3rd round.

Didn't have a lot of opportunities, but he was an extremely effective pass rusher on a per-snap basis. Talk that he'll perform very well at the Combine, and he looks very athletic for his size.

Mike Morris of Michigan. Have to give Feverdream props for highlighting this player. Definitely looks like a top 32 player to me, but is usually mocked closer to 3rd round.

I don't know if I would call him underrated, but I do think he is overshadowed by some others in this class.

Mike Morris LB/Edge Michigan
NjYucG5n

Nick Herbig Edge Wisconsin
UEkuanBn

Ah, what to do with this player? He is built like a LB, but plays on the edge. Many have suggested that he projects as more of an off-ball LB, but can he consistently drop into coverage? If he could it would allow us to move off of Jerome Baker - who I am not a fan of. Can he take over the role that Van Ginkle plays, as I think we will not be able to retain at his free agent cost. Actually, he and Andrew both share the fact that they both have/had many questions coming out. Have to wait on his testing and see those numbers. If he drops to that second third rd pick maybe, but not before that.

Last edited:
I like Tyler Steen at tackle from Alabama. I think he's going to be a good 10-12 year NFL starter. Looks solid in pass protection.

Back
Top Bottom