Universaldraft invited to do Path to the Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Universaldraft invited to do Path to the Draft

Conuficus

The look on Tom Brady's face: Pricless
Reaction score
Hi guys, just thought I would let you know that we have gotten an invitation to do Path to the Draft on NFL Network. Don't know many particulars at the moment, but I have to say we're all stunned. Without all of you guys putting us out there as well, we wouldn't be where we are.

Hi guys, just thought I would let you know that we have gotten an invitation to do Path to the Draft on NFL Network. Don't know many particulars at the moment, but I have to say we're all stunned. Without all of you guys putting us out there as well, we wouldn't be where we are.
Sweet ! Great ups guys.

I have been following you guys for years. I knew it was just a matter of time till someone took notice. I couldn't be happier for you guys! Well done!!!

That's Fing awesome. I knew you guys would get picked nationally. hopefully some type of job that you guys would want comes out of this.

WOW. That is GREAT, GREAT, GREAT news! This is a testament to all the hardwork you guys have been doing. Congrats!

If its a joke I am just as gullible. Unless these guys are just pulling my leg. I doubt it though.

Wow. That's awesome. It really says something for the "depth over quantity" approach. And the wisdom of focusing on controversial quarterbacks (which you guys might not have done had Chad Henne not had a mediocre year... he deserves a shout out from you guys, lol).

No pressure on the next one! The only way you guys could top it is an article showing proof that Nick Fairley is actually a spirit force from the Planet Zeptar. I'm sure bleacherreport has something on it.

The next Draft Winds is Andy Dalton.

Huh. That's going to be a tough one. He's mostly hard to criticize until you realize all of a sudden that he's gone through an entire game with only one or two passes that were even difficult, to say nothing of NFL-worthy. He orchestrates that offense very well but it's not going to be nearly as easy for him at the next level. Plus, there's the one or two times a game he makes an absolutely baffling decision. Skinny posts into a single high safety look, stuff like that, where it gives you the impression he's just not reading the whole defense.

Watching his game against San Diego State reminded me of watching Kevin Kolb this year against Atlanta. Statistical success, big plays. But ultimately a hollow performance.

He's my lowest rated draftable quarterback, of which I only have seven or eight. I don't know if Greg McElroy has what it takes to be an NFL player -- in fact, I somewhat doubt it -- but Dalton ranks below him on my board.

Good luck. I look forward to reading it. I dug the piece on Ponder.

Funny thing. His OC was the starting QB at OU when I walked on.

Back
Top Bottom