Unrealistic Expectations | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Unrealistic Expectations

stan marino

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well I would chalk this up to unrealistic expectations on ur guys part. He comes in here with little experience and a huge price, yet doesnt get the starting snaps in the offseason to help with his experience problem. The snaps are wasted on a guy thats been here for 4 years who doesnt necessarily need all the starting snaps(not sayin fiedler should be starter either hes had his chance over 4 years and didnt do it). U give him a whole oline that hasnt played together at all that was juggled around during preseason and even still(i.e. d mac for w smith which in itself brought unrealistic expectations from D Mac who had come off injury, to a new offense playin the most improtant position on the line...not too mention last year was his worse year in San Diego). Also a head coach that has brought the offense down during his years here(i.e. norv), but now its not norv its a inexperienced OC in forrester(forgive spelling). We sign a wr that just about everyone in the league had said was goin to blow something in his leg and sure enough he does in preseason. Trade for Booker whos been in this offense for how long? Chemistry is a huge huge thing on offense and really with all this ud have to expect these sorta problems for most of the year. Blame whomever u wish cuz really theres plenty of blame to go around, just dont forget to blame urselves for unrealistic expectations.

The WHOLE offense is a mess right now, not just Feeley. Only one showing ANY fire is McMichael. Even Chambers is showing less desire...did you see the now infamous "jogging" play in the first quarter? Where's the intensity Feeley showed in the preseason? He's now playing scared and making horrible throws. I feel sorry for Gordon...I've seen him play in St. Louis and I know he's a good back, but with this o-line he's also playing scared. this O needs a swift kick in the butt...but who's going to give it to them??

this O needs a swift kick in the butt...but who's going to give it to them??

No, ya know what: this offensive line is the worst I've ever seen- I mean, I'm surprised the sled doesn't kick their a--es in practice- they're THAT bad. And as long as they're that bad, this offense will suffer miserably. It all starts up front in the trenches. It doesn't come down to a kick in the butt- it comes down to ability. And this o-line 'aint got none.

I predicted 6-10. I still have a shot!

---Cedric Benson Bandwagon---

Back
Top Bottom