***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread*** | Page 185 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's true, that he is reconsidering other offers, then F this guy. Go try to get Sean Desai.

I would rather have someone who actually wants to be here, and not playing games.

Gents, it's less than 48 hours after the Super Bowl ended.
Right. I forgot Fangio only traveled by freaking rickshaw.

Rickshaw GIF by GIF IT UP

Right. I forgot Fangio only traveled by freaking rickshaw.

Rickshaw GIF by GIF IT UP

I've been on benders that lasted longer than 48 hours. The point is that I'm not gonna get all worried because Fangio didn't catch the first flight to Miami just to ease everyone's nerves, and some jackass Philly Twitter account can't tell the difference between "are" and "were."

I've been on benders that lasted longer than 48 hours. The point is that I'm not gonna get all worried because Fangio didn't catch the first flight to Miami just to ease everyone's nerves, and some jackass Philly Twitter account can't tell the difference between "are" and "were."
So don’t. Who told you to? I’m doing me you go do you.

Arizona just hired the Eagles DC as their new head coach. Now we should be able to see if there is anything going on in the conspiracy world that maybe Fangio was waiting on the Eagles DC job.
Sounds like Arizona is crapping the bed on that hire!

WTF? Can one reporter do their f'in job? All these reports he agreed to a deal, blah blah blah. Wake me up in September.
There is valid reason he did NOT sign, he couldn't due to his two week contract with Philly prior to the Super Bowl. That is no longer an issue as it expired (according to anything I can find) the day after the Super Bowl.

If that is true I don't understand why he hasn't issued a formal statement and/or signed a contract yet. "Agreed to Terms" is not "Signed".

So don’t. Who told you to? I’m doing me you go do you.

I'm not sure where you're going with this. I didn't complain about anyone telling me what to do...I didn't tell anyone else what to do...and I didn't even mention you. I simply suggested there might be a bit of an overreaction here.

I'm not sure where you're going with this. I didn't complain about anyone telling me what to do...I didn't tell anyone else what to do...and I didn't even mention you. I simply suggested there might be a bit of an overreaction here.
We’re all dealing with the inordinately long wait our own way. Sorry, I’m wicked impatient on this topic so don’t take me being a jerk on it personally. We need Fangio bad. Inking him would have had us three more wins last season easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom