Upgrade, Upgrade, Upgrade! Wildcard bound. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Upgrade, Upgrade, Upgrade! Wildcard bound.

I agree with everything except #4. Our oline is a mystery if I've ever seen one. Our defense looks better on paper but hopefully the extra year hasn't slowed them down.

Everybody thinks of Zach and JT and Traylor and Holliday when it comes to our D being old. What about Roth, Wright, Daniels, Allen, Crowder, Bell? All got yrs ahead of them. Some good drafts for the next few yrs will see those positions being filled nicely.

w/e happend to the offensive linemen from the jets unhappy wit his contract wanting to come to miami he would be a great upgrade thoughts?

Good post, I agree with just about everything. I like to think I know a lot about football and not just the dolphins like most fans (with any team). This is the first time in a long time that I have felt we have a team that should make the playoffs. If we can't get a wild card spot with our current team I will be very suprised (take it no major injuries occurr). No matter what I am always optimistic that we will be good, but I havn't had this much faith in our team for a long time. Well let me correct myself, this much faith in our offense. I think there are going to be quite a few occassions where our offense is not going to have to travel that far to get into scoring position. All these 3 and outs are going to be a thing of the past. Trent Green is going to fit AWESOME with the way Cam is going to run this offense. I spent the last 5 years watching the Chiefs play every Sunday (This will be my first year with the nfl ticket!) and went crazy when I heard we were going to pick him up. I can't predict the future of Beck, but I think we have what we've been looking for. I am going to stop my ramblings, but I just can not wait until kickoff in Washington. This franchise is FINALLY heading in the right direction, and if you disagree you don't know jack.

I don't see why the Dolphins can't win the first 2 games (Skins and Cowboys)and go from there. Skins suck and the Cowboys are over rated. The Cowboys would have been 6-10 too if they played in the AFC. After that is the Jets. I hate to say it but the Jets aren't too bad. No way the Dolphins should have lost to them last year though that was disgusting, both games. If they can start 3-0 and pick up a division win on the road that will be great.:)

Now remember folks, when the Dolphins are up 28-0 in Washington they haven't won a Super Bowl yet. You know many fans of this team including myself are going to carried away with expecations with that first convincing win.

Back
Top Bottom