*upset alert* | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*upset alert*

Pachyderm_Wave

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
I thought it would be fun to create a thread where every week we can all pick a team or two to put on our own "Upset Alert"...

This week, I'm putting two teams on Upset Alert...

The first is Ohio St. (just kicked off)... I think Indiana has a shot with Chappel..

The second is... My own Alabama Crimson Tide... I think they may be in for a let down after that huge blowout win over Florida and going on the road to face a good South Carolina team... I hope this isn't the case, but I've always had a strange feeling about this game..

I'm putting Steve Sarkisian and the Washington Huskies on upset alert. I like the Sun Devils in this matchup.

I thought it would be fun to create a thread where every week we can all pick a team or two to put on our own "Upset Alert"...

This week, I'm putting two teams on Upset Alert...

The first is Ohio St. (just kicked off)... I think Indiana has a shot with Chappel..

The second is... My own Alabama Crimson Tide... I think they may be in for a let down after that huge blowout win over Florida and going on the road to face a good South Carolina team... I hope this isn't the case, but I've always had a strange feeling about this game..

very prophetic.

So Bama ended up losing..

I like it..

Too bad the Canes had to lose..and they have now been bounched from the top 25

The obvious choice this week is South Carolina.

Probably the biggest win in the school's history on Saturday and they'll be yapping about it in Columbia all week. South Carolina will have to answer questions all week long regarding Alabama and there won't be enough focus on Kentucky.

The obvious choice this week is South Carolina.

Probably the biggest win in the school's history on Saturday and they'll be yapping about it in Columbia all week. South Carolina will have to answer questions all week long regarding Alabama and there won't be enough focus on Kentucky.

Plus...Garcia will never again look like
Joe Freaking Montana again.
(Thought we was going to get back in it
when Garcia brain-farted on the first snap of the 2nd half and threw the ball back thru the endzone for God only knows why)

This week, I'm only going to put one team on Upset Alert.... none other than the South Carolina fighting Steve Spurriers that were on the other side of this momentum wave last week....

The Game****s are due to start feeling the effects the grind that is the SEC after a string of physically and emotionally taxing games..... they could be due for a natural let down after dedicating so much focus for 2 weeks on the #1 team in the country, and playing in front of one of the best crowds WBS has seen in a long time....

Going on the road to face Kentucky this week is going to be a stern test... Kentucky can flat out beat South Carolina Saturday...

Back
Top Bottom