Urban Meyer stepping down at Florida | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Urban Meyer stepping down at Florida

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Wow, big news in College Football.....just heard it on ESPN.

Yeah I just seen it on the Pitt-UNC game. Im shocked right now to be honest with you. All I got to say is ITS ALL ABOUT DA U :up:

My sports world has been flipped upside down this last month. First Tiger. Now Urban. Health reasons? Sheesh. I hope he's ok! It must be pretty bad...football is his life.

He's not a big liar like Nick Satan. He said he was staying at the University of Florida and he meant it (at least for this upcoming year). Apparently he has some cranial cyst. I wonder if they found cancer? Ugh. Poor guy. I pray for him and I hope others on here do as well as much as you might hate him. God speed Urban Meyer. Us Gator fans will miss you!

They said he has no immediate health concerns. He just has a broken heart about Tebow leaving :boohoo:

Maybe he or someone in his family have some serious health issues? Urban is too young to retire.

I just did six backflips and high-stepped my way into a make believe end zone.

:lol:

Looooooooooooooooooooooove it!

Matt Elam, Mack Brown, Gerald Christian, Leon Orr....come on down to Coral Gables.

I think I remember Urban Meyer believed he had a brain tumor at the age of 39, only to find out it was an arachnoid cyst caused by stress. I know he tries to stay so composed and level headed on the sidelines because he gets major headaches from a prior condition.

I'm so sad right now, we are going to be so bad next year.

I've narrowed it down to three names most likely, Randy Edsel (sp?), Butch Davis, and finally, STEVE SPURRIER.

I'm still upset he waited so long to resign, if he would've done this earlier we could've hired Charlie Strong, who is going to be one hell of a coach.

I just did six backflips and high-stepped my way into a make believe end zone.

Looooooooooooooooooooooove it!

Matt Elam, Mack Brown, Gerald Christian, Leon Orr....come on down to Coral Gables.

I agree :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

I think I remember Urban Meyer believed he had a brain tumor at the age of 39, only to find out it was an arachnoid cyst caused by stress. I know he tries to stay so composed and level headed on the sidelines because he gets major headaches from a prior condition.

I'm so sad right now, we are going to be so bad next year.

I've narrowed it down to three names most likely, Randy Edsel (sp?), Butch Davis, and finally, STEVE SPURRIER.

I'm still upset he waited so long to resign, if he would've done this earlier we could've hired Charlie Strong, who is going to be one hell of a coach.

North Carolina is playing right now. But if someone tells Butch Davis that Urban Meyer has stepped down, Butch will quit and whore himself out to Florida before this game is over.

I think Harbaugh becomes a hot candidate immediately.

Look for the Old Ball Coach (Spurrier) to head back to Gainesville.

Where is my umbrella?? A Tebow rain shower warning alert just flashed on the tv.

Urban got caught night putting...putting at night with the 17 year old daughter of the dean.

Back
Top Bottom