USC Players Getting Raw Deal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC Players Getting Raw Deal

mf52dolphin

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
At the time of this post, pick # 37, the USC players are getting a raw deal.
Considering that USC had consecutive Heisman winners, one the best speed back in 18 years, the other the best quaterback of the millenium, and the 2nd best offensive lineman, and the best power back availible, they are not getting the respect they deserve.
Reggie Bush getting passed over for a defensive end on a .500 team who got a lot of help from a faster end on the other side, is a major outrage. Matt Lienert dropping to pick # 10 is a disgrace. He is the best quarterback to come out since 1998.
Now Winston Justice and LenDale White are still undrafted. That is ridiculous.

It's possible that the stories about Bush's family's house may have tainted Justice, but still this situation is illogical.

mf52dolphin said:
Considering that USC had consecutive Heisman winners, one the best speed back in 18 years, the other the best quaterback of the millenium, and the 2nd best offensive lineman, and the best power back availible, they are not getting the respect they deserve.
Reggie Bush getting passed over for a defensive end on a .500 team who got a lot of help from a faster end on the other side, is a major outrage. Matt Lienert dropping to pick # 10 is a disgrace. He is the best quarterback to come out since 1998.

It's possible that the stories about Bush's family's house may have tainted Justice, but still this situation is illogical.
Carson Palmer was a much, much better prospect (how could you forget, he's a USC Alum).

I could care less about USC. Scouts and coaches do their job and guys go where they go. 5 of my Buckeyes went in the 1st but I am not gloating and had they not gone, i would not be crying. I am sure it is the USC consriracy of 2006. :down:

Many people say USC plays if a soft conference (Pac-10). Maybe that is why their players tend to drop.

Sauceman said:
You'd be caring over the next several years if the Jets would've drafted Leinart.

Keep up the good work.
did he go to the Jets? No, so I DON'T CARE!! Jets did get a Buckeye center though!

mf52dolphin said:

I think Bush overpriced himself out of the #1 overall pick

If Lienart would have declared last year he would have been the #1 overall pick.

Justice char. issues suspended for a season

Lendale work ethic questions

so their fall is pretty much self inflicted...

I think USC character is going to be coming out within the next couple of months as the NCAA starts to do some more digging into the Reggie Bush crap strom that was brewing before the draft. With MILLIONS at stack now and cap room what it is character is going to start playing a major role in how NFL draft players.

I wouldn't be suprised if Bush loses his Heisman if he had an agent the last couple of years because if he did that doesn't make him eligible for the award and the NCAA will need to make a statement to protect the image of the game. This should be interesting to watch in the coming months.

Back
Top Bottom