USC vs. Notredame whos your pick to win? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC vs. Notredame whos your pick to win?

Who will win

• USC

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • Notredame

Votes: 20 46.5%

• Total voters
I'm pulling for the Irish to upset but I just don't think it will happen.

I think I'm the only Irishman that hates ND, but I hate Pete Carroll more. Go ND!

I'd do a little dance if Notre Dame won, but I see USC taking this one, unfortunately.

I am not buying the Notre Dame Charlie Weis hype....SC has the best offense in college ball.....Leinart and Bush can maybe be slowed down for a quarter or two, but sooner or later they kill you. USC wins easily....even though I don't like them much.

The ND offense is overrated, they won't put up nearly enough to keep up. Too bad, I'd love to see the evil empire go down.

First half of the game Notre Dame up 17-10, Second half usc comes out with a fire on the arm of Matt Leinart and win 38-20 final

Im sorry no upset USC has won like 30+ games straight cause there the best team in college football. I mean oklahoma clearly was the team to beat last year and usc sweeped them up and down the field...and lets be realistic i know you'll say auburn got cheated but the bsc screws a team every year. Anyway back to USC...Right now with them just scoring up and down the field on everybody i dont see them losing while Leinart is the starter. Look for another USC National Title and another Leinart Heisman Trophy

Notre Dame will come out and shock some people and get up big. I'd say 24-10 at halftime but USC will come back in the second half and tie it at 31-31 but Notre Dame gets a turnover and turns it into points and the Irish pull off the upset, 41-38.

Back
Top Bottom